Get Over It: Islam Is Not a Race

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah I usually find it a bit annoying but funny when people call those who attack Islam racists. There are whites, blacks,, arabs, asians etc in that little club. For some reason people ignore that.

I see it a couple times a week usually in comments sections of articles or news stories about anything connected to Islam or Muslims in general.
just more ignorance...sometimes I wonder how we have survived this long as a species

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
To be a Jew you would have to be born in Judea

Rubbish. My GP, Dr Newgrosh (who I've had since I was a baby), is Jewish and he was born in England. What a load of rot you do come out with.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Oh yes,how can one forget this song,I remember the first place i heard it,it was at one of those kick *** garage parties at Trochu,it was so much fun,and of course the music system made this song sound so much better,the drink company and surroundings also helped with the fine evening of such wonderful memories of this song.
usually when i am speechless I steal the line,"people are cray",i don't know what else to say, and sometimes not saying anything is not an option or choice.you will also note my response of "people are crazy",you will see it over and over again,now you know why.

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
We're kind of busy with the Russian expansionist hordes right now. Islam is also on the list and arrangements are being made to control both problems. There is also the pending Alien invasion which is being addressed. Can you comment on the Alien problem please? Your serious consideration and advice with respect to this problem would be respected the same as the other issues you bring to our attention.

Do you think it will be the greys or the ones with big heads?
Alien invasion? News to me. Could you explain?