GE sets new 52 week low

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yer post is a manure pile.
Ford is not closing plants. Microsoft stock is at record highs and expected to go higher in 2019. Caterpillar sells more heavy equipment than any other manufacturer worldwide. Walmart had its best growth in a decade in 2017 including 40% growth of online sales; none of these sales were purchased by millennials (whatever those are).
http://fortune.com/2018/10/09/ford-stock-today-layoffs-trump-trade-tariffs/
http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/12/analyst-says-ford-layoffs-to-be-worse-than-general-motors/

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu.../11/29/gm-moves-put-ford-hot-seat/2125820002/

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/09/ford-focus-trump-tariffs

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Reported by who, kermit the democratic russian colluding commie nazi globalist propagandist from central command?

Holy crap!

Meds time!

STAT!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Fortune article does not say Ford is closing plants and is an old report. GMauthority is forecasting and forecasters are always wrong. Detroit news does not mention any Ford plants that have closed in the past few years. Guardian is just reiterating that Ford is getting out of sedan production but does not say any plants are closing just being rededicated to trucks and SUV's.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Some of those are in decline ...Walmart, Ford, Caterpillar are "yesterday"
and doomed. 3M soldiers on because of their diversity. Microsoft peaked a decade ago. Most computing devices around the world are held in your hand, now and the Windows operating system has not caught on with mobility. Apple, then Android rule the roost, now. I use Windows in my workplace only but nowhere else, anymore. Facebook has peaked and is going over the top. There are issues galore with Facebook. Amazon is on the way up, killing off the Post Offices, malls and general merchandizers like Walmart off as they climb. (Remember Sears? the catalog store killed off by the new Amazon catalog store?)
I would rather buy on line from walmart than amazon for articles they don't have in the local store.
They price match amazon and I don't have shipping costs because I get it shipped to the local store....and returns are easier that way!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I would rather buy on line from walmart than amazon for articles they don't have in the local store.
They price match amazon and I don't have shipping costs because I get it shipped to the local store....and returns are easier that way!
I bought a 3D printer kit from China six days ago and it's here already ... Canada Post, even! I think I'll buy a lottery ticket.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I bought a 3D printer kit from China six days ago and it's here already ... Canada Post, even! I think I'll buy a lottery ticket.
They probably have a warehouse in Toronto that they ship from.

Have you noticed that the postage paid on a package from china is less than someone shipping the same article from Vancouver?
Apparently they ship as a gift to get a better rate!

That's what I've been told anyways...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Print your own.

I would say that company probably has a few warehouse in Canada. It takes 5 days to get a letter from Calgary delivered to an address in Calgary die to all sorting has to be done in Edmonchuk.
I hope you already know Autocad, if so, have fun. I use ProgeeCadSmart (2009) due to it being free and having everything I need for 2d or 3d. Cell holders for ni-cad battery packs is one of the uses somebody at home could use it for. 2 months for something to actually get ordered from a warehouse in China and that might be where the consumables come from. Cheap enough it will be worth the wait.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Reported by who, kermit the democratic russian colluding commie nazi globalist propagandist from central command?

Holy crap!
Meds time!
STAT!
That's the source who made the "reportedly"?

Wow, ease off the doop doood.
;)
Reportedly you are weiner supporter and he is a convicted pedo.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Print your own.
I would say that company probably has a few warehouse in Canada. It takes 5 days to get a letter from Calgary delivered to an address in Calgary die to all sorting has to be done in Edmonchuk.
I hope you already know Autocad, if so, have fun. I use ProgeeCadSmart (2009) due to it being free and having everything I need for 2d or 3d. Cell holders for ni-cad battery packs is one of the uses somebody at home could use it for. 2 months for something to actually get ordered from a warehouse in China and that might be where the consumables come from. Cheap enough it will be worth the wait.
I earn a big part of my living in, on and manipulating AutoCad. It is my #1 main software and I even have my own personal seat of it as well as the company seats that I use, it is so important to me.

The kit is for my 15 year old. I will have him print some ABS spares for his kit, right off the top (Yes, heated bed).

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
General Electric Company
GE (NYSE)

7.80USDPrice increase 0.52 (7.21%)

Looks like Wally is recouping and gaining ground.

When GE Capital the source of the problem is split off all the other divisions which are doing exceptionally well won't be burdened.