Galianomomma

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
volunteer work pea! all weekend, but it was fun....now i am exhausted and back to work. oh! i worked in the garden yesterday though! do you want any tomatoes? rosemary is just starting to come up, and the basil is moving along at an ok clip. let me know what you need. coffee - soon! :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I already got my tomato plants, brought them cheap at the farmers market in nanaimo. Blah! I went to move my parents on Saturday, but as with my clan, plans change all the time. My brothers actually moved them on friday, but no one told me. :twisted: So everything was done when we arrived, so I layed in the hammock all day and watched the peacocks next door.(not men, real birds) And than I watched the new colt that was born last week to the neighbour behind my parents, run around the pasture. You will really love this new property they have....yes mama, coffee, soon.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
do your parents just keep a forwarding addy for people? i don't think i know of anyone else who moves as much as your ma and pa....

sounds like you had a good one though......yeah, let's do cafe tomorrow night. will that work for you?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
This will be the last time to!!! We all refuse to move them now. This property has lots of work for my papa, he can paint fences for awhile. When the work runs out...I will send him to your place, cause we are not moving them again! Its distrubing when your parents still think they are in their twenties. 8O :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
well, look at my ma. she still think i am about 16. it is downright scary 'cause i know i will be the same at 80!

halloween - do you have reflective tape on that costume?
christmas - now don't eat too fast
anyday - are you tired? why don't you lay down....
groan.....sweet - to a certain point - then just downright annoying! :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
8O Do my eyes decieve me, galaniomama on the board at night 8O
The best thing about your mom, is when she scolds you. I have to bite my lip, really hard!! cause I want to burst out laughing. I wanna yell out, hey galaniomama how come your ma is telling you off in your own house :lol: :lol: Of course you handle it with grace as always. The wine also helps alot :twisted:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
really? well, are you allowed in the yard yet, or is it still 'off bounds'? god, sounds like a kids game don't it? :twisted:

and pea....the wine really helps! :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Its not "out of bounds" :roll: Its "your not allowed in the yard" and that is a good thing, as martha would say. That way if one of my brothers or sisters want to visit or vise versa, well if you don't want them to come, we say "your not allowed in the yard" saves us from making excuse up. Yes my parents also live by the motto "your not allowed in the yard" *big sigh* exciting right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Wait a minute :idea: where the heck is galaniomama?? I knew something was wrong around here...hold on I will call her....

ring....ring...
galaniomama says her little speech...
Peapod: what up mama?
galaniomama: Hey..not much
Peapod: where you been?
galaniomama: no where, working on my project
Peapod: Well I am calling about your absentee ass from the board 8O
galaniomama: Be there shortly
Peapod: Right...later
galaniomama: correct

hangs up phone

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
okay babes, it has been awhile, and i am suffering from withdrawl symptoms. cannot be helped 8O i am up to my ass in alligators.....gawd, will i ever be the same after this event. makes ya kinda wonder what you can wade into. once next weekend is fini i will be too. 700 people, 6 hours, 6 portapotties and 1000 smokies later....not necessarily in that order. the coordinator actually quit on monday, so guess who is kinda working like a forensic idiot to decode the mysteries of computerland........

enough already. so whazz new, pea? gimme the low down in a slow down.....ha! :twisted:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
ha! are they candyassed nickers that are only found in candyland? my god pea, i was dizzy after reading those posts. obviously i have been away too long..... 8O . it will take me ages just to catch up on all of this stuff..... :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
whoa! mama, where you been so long :? :? :? I miss seening da racoon face around here. Pssst...you gots to settle mom down mama....Okay mama whats your news?? something must have happened since last we did meet...good hamburgers btw. :? :? :? thats my new sig now...wanna see it again... :? :? :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Mama gots the rest of summer off...grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr...she's spending her time in gum boots....grgrgrgrgrgr...I will be seeing tis evening mom, I will pass da message on....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I goes to run a errand this morning, I was looking for a particular place.....well the parking lot was pretty much full, but I found a spot. I happened to look over to the left and what do I see 8O 8O 8O I coulds not believe it 8O 8O 8O Galaniomama sitting in front of ali baba's pizza joint..eating a huge piece of pizza, I mean it was HUDGE! So I yelled out my window.....YOU PIG! well galaniomama cannots see me...so she is looking left and right...wondering if someone is talking to her....she continues to munch down. So I yell out the window again..YOU PIG! Now she really looks around, and looks at her pizza. hahahahahaahhahahahaahhaha...I cannots believe she cannot see me...So I yell again...YOU PIG! now only her eyes dart back and forth...ah!!!! busted! but I killed myself laughing...bwhahahhaahhahahaha