Fox News Tops All Cable For 1st Time Since 2005

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Eaglesmack get serious I am more left than right actually but when the left goes
off the deep end I have no intention of going with them same for the right. I do
believe there must be a balance in politics and when the right self destructs I
don't follow them either. To suggest I would belong to the Tea Party is laughable
For example I support Government health care one hundred percent but I also
support the idea the plan has to be paid for not just now but down the road and all
too often that does not happen. I also believe the social safety net is an investment
but I do not support abuse of the system and safeguards have to be built in.
All too often programs are done on a wing and a prayer, its not the program that is
a bad idea its how it's administered that is the problem.
Do I believe people must be accountable Absolutely. The real left believes that too.
Tommy Douglas in Saskatchewan brought in most of Canada's social program ideas.
He also knew how they were going to pay for it. What happens to the programs is,
instead of being for people they end up being about short term gain for the party in
power. As for the Tea Party they are for gutting the system as we know it and that
is not the best policy either..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Eaglesmack get serious I am more left than right actually but when the left goes
off the deep end I have no intention of going with them same for the right.

Not from your posts. Sure you go off on Republicans here and there but that is mostly just hyperbole posts. All your other posts are Tea Party and Republican.

To suggest I would belong to the Tea Party is laughable

I know you don't belong to the Tea Party... you share their views though.

For example I support Government health care one hundred percent but I also
support the idea the plan has to be paid for not just now but down the road and all
too often that does not happen. I also believe the social safety net is an investment
but I do not support abuse of the system and safeguards have to be built in.
All too often programs are done on a wing and a prayer, its not the program that is
a bad idea its how it's administered that is the problem.
Do I believe people must be accountable Absolutely.

How very... well Republican. Well except maybe the Health Care but you do live in Canada so that answers that.

The real left believes that too.
Tommy Douglas in Saskatchewan brought in most of Canada's social program ideas.
He also knew how they were going to pay for it. What happens to the programs is,
instead of being for people they end up being about short term gain for the party in
power.

Whereas our liberal Democrats and many Republicans as of late kick the can down the road.

As for the Tea Party they are for gutting the system as we know it and that
is not the best policy either..

That is what Tea Party opponents want you to think. But in fact they think like you for the most part.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You sure a few cups wouldn't be better for the rest of us? Triple sugar and triple caffeine will make your reappearance a treat of that I'm sure. Being alone is easier if you don't tell the world about it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And Ann Coulter on CNN
lol Santa is white with no tan lines, Jesus is 'heavily tanned' as this should be the main topic for the rest of this 'festive season'. Ann is kinda of hot when she's cornered.

Cookies and milk are black market items at the North Pole.