Fox News is reportedly about to cut ties with Bill O'Reilly

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I really need to start watching TV more. I honestly have no clue who this guy is...

Well now i do but 2 days ago i wouldnt be able to even tell you he was on Fox.

Stick with your first thought, Johnnny............you aren't missing a darn thing. The mulit-channel universe is full of garbage. The only redeeming factors are the PB ones, IMHO. I just picked up BBC Earth and it came with the Smithsonian channel - both are very entertaining.

Tucker Carlson replaces Bill O'Reilly at Fox News

Fox News' new primetime lineup.

Eric Bolling - 5pm
Martha MacCallum - 7pm
Tucker Carlson - 8pm
The Five - 9pm
Hannity - 10pm

Talk about your 'fresh face' ...............he's a cutey............wonder if he has any brains.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Thats what im saying lol....

It seems the world is passing us by because we aint tuned into the tube

Anything worth learning about can be found online these days, Johnnny. Finding out that this pig finally got the axe is barely newsworthy.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Stick with your first thought, Johnnny............you aren't missing a darn thing. The mulit-channel universe is full of garbage. The only redeeming factors are the PB ones, IMHO. I just picked up BBC Earth and it came with the Smithsonian channel - both are very entertaining.

I remember watching the Antiques Roadshow as a kid i thought that was cool but then i seen pawnstars a few years back and was like, nope...

I just feel out of the loop.

My TV time is literally dependant on when i go to the bar or rent a motel...

I dunno maybe im.better being TV free

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Anything worth learning about can be found online these days, Johnnny. Finding out that this pig finally got the axe is barely newsworthy.

That pig earned his way, every step of of it should be hell, every inch should burn off it's scaly covering, its tiny malformed soul should be stepped on by the cosmic foot.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I remember watching the Antiques Roadshow as a kid i thought that was cool but then i seen pawnstars a few years back and was like, nope...

I just feel out of the loop.

My TV time is literally dependant on when i go to the bar or rent a motel...

I dunno maybe im.better being TV free

I'm a big sports fan, Johnny and follow many different types of competitions. Living, as I do, in the hinterland hundreds of kilometers away from where any of my favorite teams are playing, I'm very thankful to have satellite TV. I watch sports all year round - there is never a week goes by when I don't find a game, draw or match to watch. PBS (Seattle and Detroit), BBC, KNOW, TVO, NAT GEO and Discovery provide intelligent thought-provoking documentaries. I'm watching one on NOVA right now about tunnels they found in Lithuania called Holocaust Escape Tunnel.

Antiques Roadshow still airs on PBS.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Retired_Can_Soldier; said:
Good grief. I think O'Reilly was an idiot, but do you have any idea how stupid you look posting this crap?

Gee, I dunno. Got a couple of greenies here and on another forum for pointing out this truth. And it got a rise out of petros so it wasn't a total loss. ;)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Tucker Carlson replaces Bill O'Reilly at Fox News

Fox News' new primetime lineup.

Eric Bolling - 5pm
Martha MacCallum - 7pm
Tucker Carlson - 8pm
The Five - 9pm
Hannity - 10pm

But will typical Fox News viewers watch someone who is not a bullying, lying, a$$hole?