Four people found slain in apparent murder-suicide

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I did not embarrass myself. But as you brought it up, what did you do to assist, care, sought help, protection order for your wife before she tried to kill her father.

I supported her and tried to get her to see a doctor which is about all you can do with somebody with her condition.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
he's lying goob. I don't think canucklehead knows how to tell the truth. No different than his rant on the walkerton scandal. Lying through his teeth, and when caught...he ran away.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
he's lying goob. I don't think canucklehead knows how to tell the truth. No different than his rant on the walkerton scandal. Lying through his teeth, and when caught...he ran away.

I'm still here. Are you still sore because I embarrassed you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm still here. Are you still sore because I embarrassed you?

Why don't you start the new year right and quit your childish displays and tantrums? You are like a dog with a bone or worse yet like a 3 year old child, whose rattle has bee confiscated. Start listening to your superiors like Goober, Gerry and Bear. To be quite frank a lot of people on the forum are tired of you, me included!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why don't you start the new year right and quit your childish displays and tantrums? You are like a dog with a bone or worse yet like a 3 year old child, whose rattle has bee confiscated. Start listening to your superiors like Goober, Gerry and Bear. To be quite frank a lot of people on the forum are tired of you, me included!

Then don't respond to me.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Not pointing anyone in particular........

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You are free to read and respond to any posts you like

What is there to respond to? Your posts are of two types......................1. putting someone else down and 2. Telling the whole wide world how great you are!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Do these people who kill their families not realize how cowardly and selfish this is? Its just unbelievable and so sad. I just want to scream every time I hear stuff like this.

Me too, Dixie. Stamp my foot too.

Bornruff should be by any minute to tell you what wonderful people the victims were.

And leave teddy bears and candles.. All that relevant stuff.

The police are ill equipped to deal with the mentally ill. A large percentage of homeless people today are not the stereotypical bums, but folks who were once institutionalized or have nowhere to go. We have failed miserably in this country providing health care to those affected by mental illness and often police are left to deal with byproduct of that failure.

the Ontario govt. did all they could to EMPTY mental facilities, leaving many who needed help, stranded on the street. To save money. To give bureaucrats a bonus ? Pretty nice world, eh.!! Make ya wanna chew nails.