Forbidden Places

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Said1,
I have a site to share with you. Unfortunately for some time it has been closed. It is the `Hudson Heights` CPR railway station. Classic design. Built in the 1890s and is a copy of most CPR stations yet smaller. A classic & standard wall clock(analogue-needed winding daily). Classis/antique seating inside and out. An office with a mottled widow in it for the Station Master. A wrought iron configuration for the Ticket Masters and overhead cartwheels (that probably held candles at one time) but now electrified within hurricane lamps.
Outside of the station the waiting area was cut wooden 4 x 4s (used to support rails) and classic wrought iron steel supports for outside lighting.
The last time I was there was 1985 and CPR had it locked tight but everything else was had it been when I was a frequent customer.
Regards,
scratch

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Nice stuff. I don't have anything similar to share, but you did remind me of an old site I used to venture a few years back, and I guess I'll make a new thread in regards to it since it doesn't relate too much to this one.

But thanks for the link.