For lunch today I had.....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: For lunch today I had

I accidentally bought low fat yoghurt the other day. I had to eat twice as much of something that had about 1/16th the flavour just to feel like I'd actually eaten it!

Today for lunch I'm having a green salad, with ALL THE FAT ranch dressing and chicken noodle soup.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
oh a kittie lover mrmom, same here.

Fried breast of chicken with rice(with chopped peppers and carrots in it) and homemade bread. Can you tell I have alot of time on my hands? :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya, your a really good mom, mom :lol: Now I am gonna eat the rest of the box of chocolates emma brought me from britian. I had a really hard time remembering where I hide them from galaniomama, I tell you that dame can sniff out food like a bloodhound, I wrapped the said choclates in a sleeping bag and put it in the freezer. My plan worked she was unable to detect my secret stash....Mom I took emma to the thrift store this morning, whoa!!!!!! I could not get her out...she could not believe it 8O I told her...emma the thrift store is like that box of chocolates you gave me...you never know what your gonna get. :p

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I love the thrift stores :D My wife and I are always on the look out for copper pieces to add to our collection and we find many in the stores :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Today for lunch I had a man phone me and keep me on hold for half an hour. He then realized that he had phoned the wrong guy. I think I'll have a beer now.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Today I had: 1- large ham on a bun 3- large chocolate chip cookies, and a coffee.

Cathou

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2005
Montréal
today i had a fried chicken piece with fries and a coffee... i forgot my real lunch in the freezer this morning :(

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Hamburger (homemade) and baby spinach with Ceasar dressing.

I love leftovers.

I let them hang out my mouth and pretend they are dew worms.
So what your saying is that you eat like a bird???? Gives that expression new significance now....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Twila have you ever had the combo of spinach and strawberries...Oh man its so good...for some reason they really go together, I got a receipe for it, I will pm you with it....very yummy!!!!!
Darn!! the bug man just caught me playing with my noodles :twisted: sneaked up to window he did, Argh!!! I think I will give him a squirt of that bug juice he carries around. :twisted:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Twila have you ever had the combo of spinach and strawberries

I have never had that combination. I would never have thought of that combination. I have always believed that savory goes with savory and sweet goes with sweet and the 2 should never meet. However, if with your assurance that this is a good combo and your not trying to put one over on me I will give it a try......

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I sent you the receipe twinks...hey I just noticed that you live in twinkland...wow! thats weird...hahahahhahahhahaha
Yes, I know you will like it, strange but they go together very well.