First Nations veteran arrested at Remembrance Day ceremony

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't know why the police put up with this jerk for as long as they did. Shouting "f--k-off" at the police six or eight times would get you arrested in most any country I can think of. I thought the police showed a lot of patience.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How about any country in North America? :lol:
Nope. It's still not a crime.

I can walk in the #3 District right now and tell every officer behind the to counter to go f!ck themselves, and unless they're little **** power tripping meat heads (They aren't, I know most of them), the worst that would happen, would be me being told to get out, even if they didn't know me.

If it were a crime, the bulk of the country would be criminals.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Nope. It's still not a crime.

I can walk in the #3 District right now and tell every officer behind the to counter to go f!ck themselves, and unless they're little **** power tripping meat heads (They aren't, I know most of them), the worst that would happen, would be me being told to get out, even if they didn't know me.

If it were a crime, the bulk of the country would be criminals.

What is, and what I think should be, are sometimes two different things, but the guy's behavior was a good bit less than acceptable in my books.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What is, and what I think should be, are sometimes two different things, but the guy's behavior was a good bit less than acceptable in my books.
My books to bud.

Remembrance Day ceremonies are not the place for protests, or attention seeking by professional activists.