Finnacial advisers suk large

Toro

Senate Member
so honestly you saw this coming ?

Absolutely. Wasn't sure about the timing, so I started selling and putting on short positions a few months ago. Got net short about a week ago.

honestly...you made money it somehow by seeing it coming and all your clients?
I made money, yes. I expect to make more money.

I have no clients, though I was once a broker.

If you were around the other big and minor corrections the same questions..honestly now....

In 10 years, I have had two down years, and the worse was -3.0% (in US dollars). I am up this year.

before you answer..i know a partner in price waterhouse coopers who missed all of the above along with all the other partners.....everytime....

Are they accountants? I never ask accountants for investment advice. I ask accountants for accounting advice.

Lots of pros make mistakes. I'm wrong a lot. I just don't stay wrong.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Absolutely. Wasn't sure about the timing, so I started selling and putting on short positions a few months ago. Got net short about a week ago.

I made money, yes. I expect to make more money.

I have no clients, though I was once a broker.

In 10 years, I have had two down years, and the worse was -3.0% (in US dollars). I am up this year.

Are they accountants? I never ask accountants for investment advice. I ask accountants for accounting advice.

Lots of pros make mistakes. I'm wrong a lot. I just don't stay wrong.

thanks for the honesty dude...i don't really know you ....people take that for granted that i should know this poster, ive said this towards other people here......I'm still a noob.....

Are you like a day trader?
LOL on accountants...ROFLMAO...yeah they are...hahahahahaha...yer funny..and i see you know your game...