Fight Right War Or Lose The Right To Exist

To all those in this thread who substitute labelling and abuse for argument. Life is too short! You won't have too many opportunities to use your intelligence to make up your arguments and rebut your opponents.

My post has nothing to do with Social Darwinism or racism. They are figments of your imagination. But as usual, the so called progressives, always raise phantoms and scarecrows to make their arguments, since they are bereft of gray matter.

If I don't reply to your posts in the future, it's because you are incorrigibly flippant, and any interaction with you will be intellectually barren. Just read my posts that will make you blow up your "left gasket", as Jimmoyer said.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
kotzabasis, your central point about the different
cultures is too dangerously political incorrect for those
trained never to compare cultures or speak of the
simple conflict for one to survive over another.

I sincerely believe the western world is in for
another big suckerpunch we'll never see coming.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
RE: Fight Right War Or Lo

I think the number of Islamofascists who are truly dangerous is prolly about the same as the number of Christofascists who wanna see armageddon so we can have the rapture (and funny thing, I actually KNOW some of the christofascists who would like nothing more than to see ME wiped off of the map for my "immoral ways" whereas all the Muslims I know are genuinely sweet, fun people)

I ain't saaying that that there AREN't certain folks, possibly prompted by a religious ideology, who would like to see drastic things happen on our globe, but to imply that it is all one group is stupid, plain and simple

And that suckerpunch jimmoyer?? Maybe it'll be the sting of the truth, one can only hope, cos from some of the posts here (the one at the top of this thread is a prime example) there's a LOT of folks with some really lucid, strongly worded and wholly ridiculous notions in their heads that will be shocked if they ever clue in to the big picture

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
See Islam is the new favorite religion of Liberals.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
quote="kotzabasis":idea: Fight Right War or Lose the Right to Exist

In the present decisive confrontation between the civilized countries of the world and fundamentalist Muslim inspired terror and its state sponsors, such as the former regime of Saddam Hussein, one re-hears the cry of wilderness of No to War shouted by the peace-loving devotees of the globe, who hold pride of place in their wishful thinking, that in all human conflicts, good will and sober reason are the only effective means in resolving them. To uphold such a position however, after th "Fall of Adam", is to uphold that eirenic instincts are the predominant instincts of man. Such a stand revises all human history and re-writes Darwin's Origin of the Species, by appending to the latter, that conflict is not an immanent characteristic of all species but an aberration.

Hence, the upholders of this slogan of wilderness can only sustain their stand by re-inventing human nature, or by adopting the tale of Genesis that man, unlike other creatures, was created in the image of God and not in the image of the "monkey". Thus enlightenment, Clarence Darrow, (in the famous "Monkey Trial" in the USA), is replaced by obscurantism, William Jennings Bryan, by the believers of peace in all circumstances. And ironically, the avant-garde of the progressive movement, as most of the war protestors would proudly claim to be, replace Marx with Habakkuk.

In the stupor of their religious "oceanic feeling" of the basic goodness of man, Machiavelli, Hobbes, and Niezsche are thrown into the bonfire of their ignorance. Power, ambition, envy, avarice, and passion, have no place in their thinking. Homer, Shakespeare, and Goethe, who premised their great writings on these inherent characteristics of man, are turned into spiritual and intellectual reactionaries.

All these global demonstrations against war, are happening at a time when Muslim fundamentalists and their suicidal death-
squads, have declared a relentless holy war against Western civilization and its so called dens of vice. The raze and extermination of Western culture and its people, is the number one item in the "holy agenda" of Muslim fanatic terrorism.

War is the bane of the human condition. But there are justified and unjustified wars. Mankind must always strive to achieve peace in the interrelationship of nations by non-belligerent means, when-ever this is possible. But paradoxically, often peace can only be achieved by war. War therefore, in some circumstances is absolutely neccessary, as a surgeon's knife is that saves a human organism in crisis, and serves as the only effective means of saving a nation from extinction.

The ominous invisible mortal threats that are hovering over Western civilization are calling to its peoples: Fight Right War or Lose the Right to Exist.

Edited to remove caps in thread title. Cosmo[/quote]

What?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think not said:
Jersay said:
COnsider yourself victorious.

That implies that you are congradulating someone for supporting Social Darwanism and the lack of defense people can respond against the said individual.

Jesray, enough semantics. You called me a rascist and I answered you as politely as I could. Drop the subject.

Does it surprise you that you were called a racist?

That is the first thing the LEFT does when they have lost an argument.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: RE: Fight Right War Or Lo

mabudon said:
I think the number of Islamofascists who are truly dangerous is prolly about the same as the number of Christofascists who wanna see armageddon so we can have the rapture (and funny thing, I actually KNOW some of the christofascists who would like nothing more than to see ME wiped off of the map for my "immoral ways" whereas all the Muslims I know are genuinely sweet, fun people)

I ain't saaying that that there AREN't certain folks, possibly prompted by a religious ideology, who would like to see drastic things happen on our globe, but to imply that it is all one group is stupid, plain and simple

And that suckerpunch jimmoyer?? Maybe it'll be the sting of the truth, one can only hope, cos from some of the posts here (the one at the top of this thread is a prime example) there's a LOT of folks with some really lucid, strongly worded and wholly ridiculous notions in their heads that will be shocked if they ever clue in to the big picture

All the muslims you know are "sweet and fun" people!!! :lol: :lol:

I bet those muslims on the Flight 93 tapes released yesterday were so sweet!

Our heads aren't in the sand any longer. Maybe the liberals believe that but we don't.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

Yes, what I said is true... the only religious person I have a problem with is a phoney christian (who believes, like most of the outright phonies, that they are doing gods work or whatever stupid fantasy they have that allows them to hate so effectively)

Are you so ignorant as to believe that Muslims are like the Ferengi on Star Trek, where the entire RACE is all copies of the same person, all greedy and rip-off artists or whatever (and for purposes of clarification I will say that it seems that ALL MUSLIMS "hate us" "hate our freedoms" and all that crap, I have EVIDENCE that I got through ACTUAL EXPERIENCE and DISCUSSION that would prove otherwise and only a racist or a bigot could possibly argue otherwise so thankls for identifying yourself, EagleCRAP) ???

That is nuts, I don't see how knowing good people who are Muslims is a liberal thing, are the fascists here all this stupid or just some of them??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
No it isn't nuts. Liberals spend all day bashing Christians and defending Muslims. You would have to be deaf not to hear it.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

an extremist fundamentalist is the same no matter what book they read, and they are all dangerous, please refer to this post if you ever need to understand how balance works and don't try to tell me what I think, your talking points are showing man :D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'm not interested in telling what to think, unfortunately you have to figure this all out for yourself; I'm only here to help.

My talking points are showing? :lol: Of course they are...there are just so effective I can't stop doing it!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

mabudon said:
Yes, what I said is true... the only religious person I have a problem with is a phoney christian (who believes, like most of the outright phonies, that they are doing gods work or whatever stupid fantasy they have that allows them to hate so effectively)

Are you so ignorant as to believe that Muslims are like the Ferengi on Star Trek, where the entire RACE is all copies of the same person, all greedy and rip-off artists or whatever (and for purposes of clarification I will say that it seems that ALL MUSLIMS "hate us" "hate our freedoms" and all that crap, I have EVIDENCE that I got through ACTUAL EXPERIENCE and DISCUSSION that would prove otherwise and only a racist or a bigot could possibly argue otherwise so thankls for identifying yourself, EagleCRAP) ???

That is nuts, I don't see how knowing good people who are Muslims is a liberal thing, are the fascists here all this stupid or just some of them??

Ahhhhh.... really. So Christians are phoney and muslims are right. All of the hideous terrorist acts that have been done in the name of allah. As muslims saw off the heads off people screaming

"allah u ackbar"

That is the real God's work right?

They just released the Flight 93 tapes and as the brought the plane into the PA soil the muslims were heard yelling "God is Great" over and over.

I don't watch Star Trek. :roll:

Your calling me a name shows your own ignorance and you bashing Christians shows who the real racist is. You claim muslim moral superiority over Christians... you're racist.

You don't see Christians sawing off heads or flying planes into buildings yelling.

"Luther is Great! Pope John Paull the Second is Great! St. Peter is Great!"

<snip>

Please keep the labelling to a minimum here, all cultures have their extreme elements be it the FLQ in Canada, 'Al Queda' in the Muslim world or the IRA in the U.K (as examples).

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

EagleSmack said:
Your calling me a name shows your own ignorance and you bashing Christians shows who the real racist is. You claim muslim moral superiority over Christians... you're racist.

You don't see Christians sawing off heads or flying planes into buildings yelling.

"Luther is Great! Pope John Paull the Second is Great! St. Peter is Great!".

LOL I just felt like fitting the "liberal" mold, as described earlier in this thread, about how if an "argument" (one of which is NOT taking place in this thread as far as I can tell) is lost by a "leftie", calling the opponent racist is the initial (and implied as only) recourse

I am REAL curious as to how, by having Muslim friends who do NOt want any part of the "clash of civilizations" and understanding that there are bad apples in pretty much all fundamentalist religious belief systems, and saying as much, I am a racist... and to reiterate what I posted a couple posts ago
mabudon said:
an extremist fundamentalist is the same no matter what book they read, and they are all dangerous
So if there is some kind of racism implied (and nice of you to use the most pathetic slur in the book) I would honestly like it explained so as to better understand myself
Plus I admit to calling you a name because I think you are full of wacky propaganda hate-filled crap.. I would challenge you to find 5 posts of mine espousing haterd of any kind, and I can assure you that barring a massive edit I could highlight 5 such of your posts in maybe 10 minutes even WITH my lousy connection
EagleSmack said:
So not only are you a racist... your owned newbie.

Ahh, that's a discussion forum attitude for you!!! You BEAT my opinion!!!! congratulations and thank you, now I can clear my schedule so I can go off and cry in a box for the whole weekend...

Seriously, is this for real?? is this an actual discussion???? certain people just keep posting attacks and talking points (and yes, I did call a poster Eagle Crap. I admit)

But seriously, how is the opening piece of this thread not some weird hallucinatory racist fantasy???

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Eaglesmack you really have a problem.

Christians have killed many tens of millions of more people in its history up to the 21st century than this little wave of Muslim extremism.

Don't forget, Christianity is to blame or partially to blame for at least World War two which is 60 million people.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I think that perhaps it is time to remind the membership of that lovely Wreck Beach thread, sitting off in the corner, ready for any who wish to start throwing insults at one another. We should be striving to retain a degree of civility on these forums — and in particular, the political forums, where the membership has more of a responsibility to take this sort initiative (it is no secret that the Administrators and Moderators, in general, prefer not to dig too deeply into these sorts of threads).

:arrow: Topic at Hand

I disagree with the premise of this thread — it seems inherently racist, in my opinion, and thus the short responses it has received. I think that we need to search for a higher road, than to say that a religion or faith is to blame for the world's problems — often times when one doesn't understand the religion (not that I would claim to be an expert, by any stretch of the word).

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006

Ahh my first admonishment.. understood, sir :D
Sorry, EagleSmack, I am just a "driven" type, if you feel the need to "duke it out" in the wreck beach section I understand

I will officially let this stupid thread sink to the bottom

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
FiveParadox said:
We should be striving to retain a degree of civility on these forums — and in particular, the political forums, where the membership has more of a responsibility to take this sort initiative (it is no secret that the Administrators and Moderators, in general, prefer not to dig too deeply into these sorts of threads).
Not true, Five ... I'm the only one who doesn't really read a lot of the politics. The mods all do. :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:

Christians have killed many tens of millions of more people in its history up to the 21st century than this little wave of Muslim extremism.

Don't forget, Christianity is to blame or partially to blame for at least World War two which is 60 million people.

Linky for this new found bit of history?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think not said:
Jersay said:

Linky for this new found bit of history?

Don't hold your breath waiting for this link.