Fifth foot discovered

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
On Global Nation just a minute or two ago just said they found a 6th foot now.

I think we have a serial foot-fetish killer out there :p

Yeah but.......What does he do with the rest of the bodies?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It appears the sixth foot was a hoax:

Sixth severed foot a hoax

Latest discovery appears to be animal bones stuffed in sneaker

Sandra McCulloch, Times Colonist

Published: Thursday, June 19, 2008
VICTORIA -- A foot found Wednesday on a beach in Campbell River was not human and appears to be a hoax, said the chief coroner's office today.
A forensic pathologist and an anthropologist have examined the shoe and the remains inside it, and identified it as the bones of an animal's foot inserted into a shoe, along with a sock and packed with dried seaweed.
The coroner's office chastised whoever is responsible for the hoax, calling it

http://tinyurl.com/64nruz

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
How come so many right feet, and I think only one left foot, I could be wrong.

I feel there a logical explanation for this, coming. But I am so logical all the time,
that I won't allow myself to believe otherwise. Missing people from plane crashes
and boats going down, and yes, the sneekers are protecting those feet, obviously.
DNA testing should help somewhat.
It was even on CNN the other day, of course they are going to build it up into something
dramatic and mysterious, or, I guess, that is what it is.:-?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I was thinking that Vancouver Island was being left out of this story..........And it looks like we still are....:lol:.....On the other hand, I think we want to be outa that story..

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The more thought I give it, the more I assume there's a serial killer preying on people out jogging. Which is a horrifying thought.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
The more thought I give it, the more I assume there's a serial killer preying on people out jogging. Which is a horrifying thought.

How would you come up with that assumption?? Seems quite a stretch to me. Just because they are in running shoes?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Here is a possible answer from something I just happened upon. It sounds almost reasonable.

There is a guy here in Vancouver who has been on the radio and who lost his brother in a plane crash along with several passengers. The plane went down somewhere off the coast of Vancouver and is, obviously, underwater. This was some months ago. He has been dragging the ocean trying to recover the plane and his brother's body and he thinks he has dislodged the bodies and the feet have detached due to decomposition. The feet have come to the surface because shoes float.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Here is a possible answer from something I just happened upon. It sounds almost reasonable.

There is a guy here in Vancouver who has been on the radio and who lost his brother in a plane crash along with several passengers. The plane went down somewhere off the coast of Vancouver and is, obviously, underwater. This was some months ago. He has been dragging the ocean trying to recover the plane and his brother's body and he thinks he has dislodged the bodies and the feet have detached due to decomposition. The feet have come to the surface because shoes float.

There were only 4 of them... there are more feet than would be accounted for by that.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
There were only 4 of them... there are more feet than would be accounted for by that.

That is why I said "almost reasonable". I've lived in B.C. a long time and as far as I know, nothing like this has happened before. There have been bodies washed up on shore quite a few times in the last fifty years. Not too long ago a skull was found on a beach. We've never had a string of right feet in sneakers before.