www.getafteritmedia.com
Imbecile.

Oh and there is your professional lawyer side speaking.. :lol:

Agreed.. maybe an Internet Degree..

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
He's from Minnesota... he's already handicapped.

I drove through St.Paul/Minneapolis yesterday.. what a bunch of ignorant fukking hicks.. they can drive worth crap.. always thought Alberta drivers were bad.. I stand corrected, they are great compared to Minnesota drivers.

They are rude, ignorant and I would say, a little slow..

That much is largely true - but next time try driving through Brooklyn NY and give the middle finger to all who belly ache you. But don't expect to leave the freeway in one piece!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
He's from Minnesota... he's already handicapped.

I drove through St.Paul/Minneapolis yesterday.. what a bunch of ignorant fukking hicks.. they can drive worth crap.. always thought Alberta drivers were bad.. I stand corrected, they are great compared to Minnesota drivers.

They are rude, ignorant and I would say, a little slow..

Felt right at home did ya?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I feel bad for this guy. He didn't do anything wrong, yet he pays the price of the douchebag looters.

I am NOT laughing or making a joke of this, but it looks like he also peed his pants. I imagine he was quite (and rightfully so) frightened when his store was being looted (if he was present at the time).:(

Well, network and cable ratings both are down, so...

anyway, smart money is on the cops in any future 'incident'.

oh and...this just in:

Conflict News ‏@rConflictNews

Darren Wilson's Resignation Letter via @deray #Ferguson

I hope he'll be able to find employment somewhere else.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Texas school board member apologizes for KKK image in Facebook post
Lisa Bose McDermott, REUTERS
First posted: Thursday, December 04, 2014 01:01 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, December 04, 2014 01:10 AM EST
TEXARKANA, Texas - A member of an East Texas school board has apologized and intends to resign after posting on his Facebook page a picture of a person in Ku Klux Klan attire along with the caption "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas."
The Hooks Independent School District will meet on Dec. 15 and decide whether to take additional action against member Chris Harris for the post, school officials have told local media.
"He is going to resign, but he has not yet put in any official resignation," LeRoy Dodd, a family friend who has been speaking on behalf of Harris, said on Wednesday.
The post was one of several racially charged messages Harris placed on his Facebook site in the aftermath of the decision last week by a grand jury in Missouri not to charge a white police officer for fatally shooting an unarmed black teenager, a case that raised questions about U.S. race relations.
"I took to social media to express an inner frustration that I unfortunately verbalized in a distasteful and embarrassing manner," Harris wrote a few days later.
"I am deeply sorry for misrepresenting my views, my town, this district, and my patriotism," he said. He has since taken down his Facebook page.
Civil rights activist Benjamin Dennis, president of the Greater Texarkana NAACP, said: "It was a despicable thing for a school board member to do. Even though he has apologized, it was insensitive."
School superintendent Ronnie Thompson did not return calls seeking comment.

Texas school board member apologizes for KKK image in Facebook post | World | Ne

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
shadowshiv,

I feel bad for this guy. He didn't do anything wrong, yet he pays the price of the douchebag looters.

I am NOT laughing or making a joke of this, but it looks like he also peed his pants. I imagine he was quite (and rightfully so) frightened when his store was being looted (if he was present at the time)

It is likely that his insurance will cover all or most of the damage. Also the IRS Code Sec 165(e) allows for casualty losses which are not insured. Therefore, he will get some if not all of his money back. As for the crime itself, I blame the cops who stood by and did nothing. I was watching live on Ustream as streamers complained that the cops stood by and did nothing to stop the looters while spending their time harassing people who were filming the worthless cops.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It is likely that his insurance will cover all or most of the damage. Also the IRS Code Sec 165(e) allows for casualty losses which are not insured. Therefore, he will get some if not all of his money back. As for the crime itself, I blame the cops who stood by and did nothing. I was watching live on Ustream as streamers complained that the cops stood by and did nothing to stop the looters while spending their time harassing people who were filming the worthless cops.
The looters were the good people; the cops caused all the problems.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Those crooked cops probably stopped all of the good Samaritans from preventing all the looting.

I'm certain that they were all there, just no one had a cell phone camera handy to film the good folk pitching in to help that shop keeper

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
And another twist to the story. Not sure why he wouldn't go after anyone on either side if he can prove they lied. Wouldn't they be under oath..........?

Certain witnesses who spoke before the grand jury investigating the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown told obvious lies under oath, St. Louis Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch said Friday.

“Clearly some were not telling the truth,” he said during an interview on KTRS 550. He added that he's not planning to pursue charges against any lying witnesses.

In his first extensive interview since the grand jury decided not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, McCulloch said he had no regrets about letting grand jury members hear from non-credible witnesses.

“Early on I decided that anyone who claimed to have witnessed anything would be presented to the grand jury,” McCulloch said. He added that he would've been criticized no matter his decision.

During the interview, McCulloch referenced a woman who claimed to have seen the shooting.

This “lady clearly wasn't present,” McCulloch said. “She recounted a story right out of the newspaper,” backing up Wilson's version of events.

The criticism of that witness fits the questions surrounding Sandra McElroy, also known as Witness 40.

McElroy, who's admitted to using racial slurs and trying to raise money for Wilson, testified that she saw the entire shooting unfold, and that Brown charged the officer shortly before he was killed — a detail that has proven controversial because of conflicting reports.

more

Some witnesses lied to Michael Brown grand jury, McCulloch says. So why have them testify? : News

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
And another twist to the story. Not sure why he wouldn't go after anyone on either side if he can prove they lied. Wouldn't they be under oath..........?

I think you might be mistaking Robert McCulloch for someone who gives a **** about justice.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Certain witnesses who spoke before the grand jury investigating the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown told obvious lies under oath, St. Louis Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch said Friday.

“Clearly some were not telling the truth,” he said during an interview on KTRS 550. He added that he's not planning to pursue charges against any lying witnesses.

In his first extensive interview since the grand jury decided not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, McCulloch said he had no regrets about letting grand jury members hear from non-credible witnesses.

“Early on I decided that anyone who claimed to have witnessed anything would be presented to the grand jury,” McCulloch said. He added that he would've been criticized no matter his decision.

During the interview, McCulloch referenced a woman who claimed to have seen the shooting.

This “lady clearly wasn't present,” McCulloch said. “She recounted a story right out of the newspaper,” backing up Wilson's version of events.

The criticism of that witness fits the questions surrounding Sandra McElroy, also known as Witness 40.

McElroy, who's admitted to using racial slurs and trying to raise money for Wilson, testified that she saw the entire shooting unfold, and that Brown charged the officer shortly before he was killed — a detail that has proven controversial because of conflicting reports.

more

Some witnesses lied to Michael Brown grand jury, McCulloch says. So why have them testify? : News

Probably because if he went after that witness that obviously lied in favor of the officer, he would also have to charge witnesses that lied on the other side and that wouldn't go too well in the media.

Now since your link for one reason or another doesn't show all what you posted, I watched the video.

And obviously some in this forum would use this post as confirmation of their long preconceived notion that officer Wilson was guilty.
So I watched or rather listened to the whole video....and since it's a hobby of mine... I cut and posted the pertinent part of the video for those with short attention span, that don't want to be bothered to watch the whole thing (It might just change their minds) :lol:

I don't know if I got it in that short clip that he said the jury didn't believe her