Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
They say that people overeat to replace something that is missing in their live....

Do I need to draw a diagram???;-)

Nah, you can purchase a substitute for that. Always does exactly what you want it to do too, lol.

Seriously, It could be that simply they are unhappy with themselves...????
I don't know, I have a really slow metabolism because I really don't eat very much. But I'm a stress eater, so even though I'm still not really eating all that much during periods of stress, my weight can really shoot up during those periods. And I'm talking normal stress here, nothing over the top. The stress goes away, the stress eating goes away, the bloody weight remains! Argh! It's a damn sight harder to loose when you get older.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nah, you can purchase a substitute for that. Always does exactly what you want it to do too, lol.

I don't know, I have a really slow metabolism because I really don't eat very much. But I'm a stress eater, so even though I'm still not really eating all that much during periods of stress, my weight can really shoot up during those periods. And I'm talking normal stress here, nothing over the top. The stress goes away, the stress eating goes away, the bloody weight remains! Argh! It's a damn sight harder to loose when you get older.
But when you are older you should be less able to handle as heavy fork loads-:)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well finding a reason for it whether it is physiological, biological or psychological is well worth the expense,

It does seem ridiculous when you read the headline but if you stop and think about it is any weirder than studying any other demographic that shows a propensity towards a certain disease, issue or ailment? So yeah, it's probably worth looking into.

But when you are older you should be less able to handle as heavy fork loads-:)

I'm not Driving Miss Daisy, Morgan Freeman has to spoon feed me my pumpkin pie old! Lol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And when the $1.5 Million is spent... they will have a solution and the lesbians will not be obese any longer?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is classic research in America and before we chuckle too hard remember the study
the Canadian Federal government paid for we spent nearly that much to find out which
ketchup squirted the furthest I can't remember what the purpose was but the money was
spent.