Favourite Song of All Time

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
an 8-track walkman eh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I must have missed out on that marketing craze! Can't imagine what something like that looks like strapped onto ya... does it come with it's own backpack? :p

I bet it has its own dolly carry the batteries.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Songs that crossed more than one generation:- you are my sunshine....greensleves.....ring around the rosie. There are more, but you have to go beyond tv and radio.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Oh man...favourites song? I think that is so difficult to narrow down. I mean...I listen to a TON of music...and there are so many songs that I like...I wouldn't even know how to bring it down to just one song. It depends on the mood in so many occassions. Then, I will have a song that I love for awhile, but then I kinda overdo it, and begin to get not so crazy about it after awhile.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Oh man...favourites song? I think that is so difficult to narrow down. I mean...I listen to a TON of music...and there are so many songs that I like...I wouldn't even know how to bring it down to just one song. It depends on the mood in so many occassions. Then, I will have a song that I love for awhile, but then I kinda overdo it, and begin to get not so crazy about it after awhile.

LOL same here.
I drive people nuts in the car.
As they button surf stations I go"Oh I love this song this is my favourite" and they have to listen to it......10 minutes later same thing....it goes on forever, and can get quite annoying:roll:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Songs that crossed more than one generation:- you are my sunshine....greensleves.....ring around the rosie. There are more, but you have to go beyond tv and radio.

What about the Hokey Pokey? Because that's really what it's all about.:smile:

Last edited:

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
LOL same here.
I drive people nuts in the car.
As they button surf stations I go"Oh I love this song this is my favourite" and they have to listen to it......10 minutes later same thing....it goes on forever, and can get quite annoying:roll:

I agree on that too. But I still have my favourite!!!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Kasmire from Led Zepplin
such a car ride tune, dreamy.
Though latey the remake of 'dreams' the Corrs did of Fleetwoodmack.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Favourite song of all time..so many, in so many categories. but assuming this is intended for popular culture..for me it will always be "Hey Jude" by the Beatles, and after that everything else they recorded:)

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
For me, I can't pick just one. I like alot of songs.
At the moment though, after reading this thread, I have "Sometimes when we touch" going through my head. This will be the song I'll be humming for the rest of the day..........

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
For me, I can't pick just one. I like alot of songs.
At the moment though, after reading this thread, I have "Sometimes when we touch" going through my head. This will be the song I'll be humming for the rest of the day..........

My condolences. :)