Farrah Fawcett deserves to be remembered

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is there something from which to hide? You are not the measure of man. Nor am I. Sometimes, the words just come out faster than the brains are ready to drive. Sometimes, people just hate to feel challenge....

...or mortal.

You are absolutely right, but when some assh*le starts insulting me with filthy language because he disagrees with my opinion, time to "deep six" him. It's not just once but on several occasions and if anyone else like "LIttle miss advice" doesn't like it - tough. I've generally been polite and respectful BUT DON'T TAKE CRAP. No I'm not "the measure of man" but I know how to measure bullsh*t.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
You are absolutely right, but when some assh*le starts insulting me with filthy language because he disagrees with my opinion, time to "deep six" him. It's not just once but on several occasions and if anyone else like "LIttle miss advice" doesn't like it - tough. I've generally been polite and respectful BUT DON'T TAKE CRAP. No I'm not "the measure of man" but I know how to measure bullsh*t.

In other words, you are the protected one, you are the exalted one, for some special reason someone who insults you should be banned?

By what means did you achieve this exalted position?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In other words, you are the protected one, you are the exalted one, for some special reason someone who insults you should be banned?

Oh Crap! Why is everybody arguing over poor Farrah's cold bones. Have some respect for the dead, eh!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

From what I read in personal messages to me, quite a few others have got the same treatment from this turkey.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh Crap! Why is everybody arguing over poor Farrah's cold bones. Have some respect for the dead, eh!

Out of curiosity, Cliff I just checked back through the thread and poor Farrah first got defiled on post #4 and I think that may be where the thread started to get derailed.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So ... is hijacking this thread to continue that which appears to be a choreographed attack any better than hijacking it to spill some misdirected venom?

Personal messages? I'm insulted Ger! We've butted heads lots and you never sent me any....

*pout*

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"'little miss advice'. sheesh, look who's turning it foul and personal today."- It got turned that way back on post # 81, which I had nothing to do with.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm discussing what seems to have occurred on this issue JLM. You said you'd been PM'ing warnings, not me. And coming from a group that seems to like it's PM's a LOT, well, perhaps I jumped to a bit of an unfair conclusion. Perhaps. But, thankfully, I'm not going to sink to calling you snide names or pretending you always act like that.

I just fail to see eye to eye on you on this issue.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm discussing what seems to have occurred on this issue JLM. You said you'd been PM'ing warnings, not me. And coming from a group that seems to like it's PM's a LOT, well, perhaps I jumped to a bit of an unfair conclusion. Perhaps. But, thankfully, I'm not going to sink to calling you snide names or pretending you always act like that.

I just fail to see eye to eye on you on this issue.[/quotI

It's a pretty simple matter Karrie, this guy has been insulting and abusive to me for a couple of months- in fact whenever he disagrees with my opinion. I've done nothing underhanded or sneaky, first I gave it right back to him and when he didn't back off I told him I was going to try to get him "deep sixed" in a P.M. and then I gave him a bad rep point and then I reported abuse. Others have expressed the same feelings. For you Karrie, the choice is simple, you've seen what he's written- are you going to condone it or condemn it?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't think you really have to ask that question, I've been pretty clear on where I stand, regardless of what sorts of snide 'titles' you're going to start throwing at me over it.