Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
While Trump may be his own worst enemy, nothing so far has been proven that he's done anything illegal. Besides which I think, because so many politicians (especially), are against him, I doubt he'd be stupid enough to do anything illegal because someone, some where, would dig it up. Trump's ego is so big that I would think he wouldn't risk anything to deflate it.

Just sayin....

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
While Trump may be his own worst enemy, nothing so far has been proven that he's done anything illegal. Besides which I think, because so many politicians (especially), are against him, I doubt he'd be stupid enough to do anything illegal because someone, some where, would dig it up. Trump's ego is so big that I would think he wouldn't risk anything to deflate it.

Just sayin....
We all want to feel the worst about people , and when those people ar3 political enemies it is easy to let emotions blind you .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The Mueller investigation has resulted in a umber of felony convictions and guilty pleas.

That, of course, is normal in presidential politics.

All presidents always have staff members and advisers who commit felonies as part of election campaigns.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Mueller investigation has resulted in a umber of felony convictions and guilty pleas.

That, of course, is normal in presidential politics.

All presidents always have staff members and advisers who commit felonies as part of election campaigns.
Any sign of Russian collusion?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's right there with the climate change proof.
So you don’t have any . A proof is a proof and when it is proven it is a good proof . Can you tell me what the climate will be like next Tuesday ?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Any sign of Russian collusion?

Not one sign of it. The Alt-Left Democrats are so desperate that they are standing by their Fake News stories when they know the story is false. Even the FBI says the story is false but their TDS is in Stage 4.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not one sign of it. The Alt-Left Democrats are so desperate that they are standing by their Fake News stories when they know the story is false. Even the FBI says the story is false but their TDS is in Stage 4.
Oh, well. I guess that Meuller is leaving soon, eh?