Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When it acts like a Nazi, speaks like a Nazi, and governs like a Nazi, it is, in all likelihood, a Nazi.

Wally supports a Nazi, is a white supremacist, racist and likes to lick Trump's balls.

Here it comes:

WOW, a picture of cliffy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
FAIL!!!

July 23, 2018: Ep. 768 The Collusion Hoax is Finally Exposed

The Russian collusion hoax has been exposed. In this episode I address the release of the flawed FISA warrant application and I address how it exposes the Russian collusion hoax.
https://www.bongino.com/july-23-2018-ep-768-the-collusion-hoax-is-finally-exposed/

[youtube]vMO2zmpRpUA[/youtube]

I'd say the detractors of sensible analysis are responsible, not the people who actually know what the facts are...That's the slave driving, globalist, tyrannical racist, LOSER democrap's biggest enema right there.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Charlottesville was supposed to be POTUS’s death knell...fail

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Michael Cohen’s recordings were gonna take POTUS down...fail.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Omarosa is a 7 Day Sensation. Her last fleeting 15 minutes of fame. There are no second act to American Life.. all that stuff.

All i've seen come out from her colleagues is what a toxic, bullying and incompetent presence she was in the White House. Of course the fact is lost on the fact that she is 'black woman' who heard through hearsay that the the President used the 'N' word. I doubt it but apparently the allegation alone is newsworthy enough for the Fake News champions at CNN to label him a racist.

But i know some others who have used it. The Cripps and Bloods of LA Gangland use it regularly as token of affection and brotherhood with other blacks gangsters. Lyndon Johnson, a southern Dixiecrat, used it out of habit as he was passing landmark Civil Rights Legislation like the Voting Rights Act and demanding Equal Opportunity for federal contractors. Lincoln, Grant, Sherman alll used it while fighting a devastating Civil War to end slavery.

It's what you do not what you say that makes you a racist. And the biggest racists in America now are those (like Don Lemon and LeBron James ) who are spreading seeds of division and hatred by labelling others racists.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He does seem to be more that just an admirer, doesn't he? See if this makes him absent for a few minutes.