Ezra Levant ordered to pay $80,000; judge cites ‘reckless disregard for the truth’

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nope. I do, however, care about people being bilked by a con artist.

He is a racist, a bigot, a con artist. A man that NEVER takes responsibility for his actions or words.
Hmmn it sounds to me that you just don't like him . That is your prerogative . However if people want to listen and pay to hear him or support his causes who cares . Are you a member of a church ? If you are you are your supporting something of your own free will also some would say it is a useless endeavor . Why let the guy get under your skin ?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hmmn it sounds to me that you just don't like him . That is your prerogative . However if people want to listen and pay to hear him or support his causes who cares . Are you a member of a church ? If you are you are your supporting something of your own free will also some would say it is a useless endeavor . Why let the guy get under your skin ?

Exactly,no different then a church

I guess the next time the religious haters jump in I can bring up people like levant, as an example of why it's ok?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Best not to engage too deep with other individual s ideologies and belief systems,people become mad, just listen
One does not have to be none believers to have this simple opinion,or haters,actually believers can have an opinion on offensiveness
Ezra is paid and profits on inciting,
Inciting has been around forever in politics,fanning the flame and all that other political spin is part of the game,I am sure Ezra is taking lead from the best
Is inciting wrong?and if it is wrong why ,if so why do many politicians use this method of luring the vulnerable and hopeful?
Inciting can't be that wrong if so many powerful identities are doing it?
Ezra is paid to incite,as Jason Kenny,view it anyway you want

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Best not to engage too deep with other individual s ideologies and belief systems,people become mad, just listen
One does not have to be none believers to have this simple opinion,or haters,actually believers can have an opinion on offensiveness
Ezra is paid and profits on inciting,
Inciting has been around forever in politics,fanning the flame and all that other political spin is part of the game,I am sure Ezra is taking lead from the best
Is inciting wrong?and if it is wrong why ,if so why do many politicians use this method of luring the vulnerable and hopeful?
Inciting can't be that wrong if so many powerful identities are doing it?
Ezra is paid to incite,as Jason Kenny,view it anyway you want

Levant does more than "incite". He lies, he slanders, he is a racist, a bigot, and when his mouth get's him in trouble, instead of taking responsibility for what he has done, he sticks his hand out and asks others to pay for his foibles. He did it with the western, and he continues to do it today.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
There seems to be no shortage of money to do this,lots of opportunities for Ezra
When you describe those actions and traits of Ezra,just sounds like other powerful individuals who are in powerful positions
President Trump comes to my immediate recall,
Once again if so many are doing it,can it be wrong?

We should ban utube . That is his medium after all . Does it scare you that some people want to waste their time watching utube videos ? Really Nick he doesn't reach that many people .

Do you care how people spend their money ?
Gamblers,now there is s big turn off,but is my opinions relevant,not really
People have a right to place their money where they want

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Once again if so many are doing it,can it be wrong?

Wow, just wow.

At one time..... slavery was all the rage, everyone was doing it....

At one time a woman's place was in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, everyone was doing it.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
So everybody's been doing it for centuries, does that make it right? I think that somewhere along the line there have to be people willing to stand up and say "That's wrong."

The man seeks to manipulate public opinion through lies, half-truths and misinformation. He is an immoral, self-serving parasite.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Maybe that someone is you,
write your MP,
Ezra is a right winger,they gather together often
Go and tell him he is wrong
He will call you a liar

No one listens to me so it has to be you

Or encourage the wrongful behaviour by supporting it,
Ezra and Jason, good match

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

For Ezra...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So everybody's been doing it for centuries, does that make it right? I think that somewhere along the line there have to be people willing to stand up and say "That's wrong."

The man seeks to manipulate public opinion through lies, half-truths and misinformation. He is an immoral, self-serving parasite.
And Peter Mansbridge is different , how ?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Peter Mansbridge and Ezra?
Miles apart on similarities

Wow, just wow.

At one time..... slavery was all the rage, everyone was doing it....

At one time a woman's place was in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, everyone was doing it.
Don't forget bending that beetch over the kitchen sink,planting the seed of life right up the baby making tw at!
Just your type of talk Gerryh ,giving back your offensive,old thinking offensiveness,
Hope u like it!
Sincerely PT

Do you like it Gerryh?
Trash talk?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Come on GerryH,where are you?

No fun at all.
Don't like your own medicine?
Or jerking off
That's my warm and fuzzy side,
Come and play

roflmfao... you call that trash talk? you're even useless at that. Are you any good at anything?