Ezra Levant Makes Sense

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
SJP: You have a knack for annoying people. It's easy to see why you practice your foul manners and know-it-all buffoonery on a forums full of anonymous people because in public would earn you a punch in the mouth.

We have conversed several times on this matter and the most important thing to you has always been your rightness. It is very obvious that you are so full of yourself that anything other than your own bloated sense of self worth couldn't find room to take root anyhow.

Little yap dogs like you should be seen and not heard.

While SJP's over inflated ego allows him to believe in his own importance, he should be glad that he is not seen by the rest here as all that important. He has libeled me and "claims" his wife is a doctor. This means he is either a liar or a prime target for a defamation suit. He should thank his lucky stars that he is not taken seriously. Apparently, in the screwed up mind of SJP, it is acceptable to call somebody a child molester or a thief, as long as you don't swear at him.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"You make yourself willfully and woefully misinformed and uneducated."

Like I said before, none as ignorant as the one who is proud to be ignorant.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"If I made sjp go silent, then isn't it I that made the poodle jump through the silent hoop?"

CDNBear, make him go silent.

He already challenges my silent treatment of him and claims that he responds to my posts in kind.

For the record:

His last response to my post was April 26th, 2009.
My last response to his post post was April 18th, 2009.

Being exposed the fraud that he is, his only very desperate and last answer will be to report posters and posts as offensive and have them banned from the forum. He has done that countless times. I know from personal experience.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
"If I made sjp go silent, then isn't it I that made the poodle jump through the silent hoop?"

CDNBear, make him go silent.

He already challenges my silent treatment of him and claims that he responds to my posts in kind.

For the record:

His last response to my post was April 26th, 2009.
My last response to his post post was April 18th, 2009.

Being exposed the fraud that he is, his only very desperate and last answer will be to report posters and posts as offensive and have them banned from the forum. He has done that countless times. I know from personal experience.
I'm surprised he doesn't pull the tried and true method of claiming being followed around and or stalked, lol...

I just that one this morning from another member of the morally bankrupt crew.

MarkMcCreary

Apr 26, 2009
While SJP's over inflated ego allows him to believe in his own importance, he should be glad that he is not seen by the rest here as all that important. He has libeled me and "claims" his wife is a doctor. This means he is either a liar or a prime target for a defamation suit. He should thank his lucky stars that he is not taken seriously. Apparently, in the screwed up mind of SJP, it is acceptable to call somebody a child molester or a thief, as long as you don't swear at him.

Take it up with the HRC He'll be screwed. You could bankrupt him and tarnish his name ... and not even win the case! ;-)

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
And even if I am to vote right-wing, I'd likely vote Libertarian before Conservative even though I'd be more in agreement with the Conservatives on issues of personal morality. How would you explain that if I'm a conservative? Unless you're going to say that the Conservatives are'nt as conservative as the NDP, the Greens, and the Libertarians?

Do they have a libertarian party in Canada?

Anyway, the question isn't who you vote for, you are free to vote for anybody you wish. I was describing to you in general how it works out. Those who are conservative in one particular field, whether economic, social or foreign policy call themselves conservative. Maybe you don’t, but many do.

Indeed, that is the argument currently going on in the Republican Party. There is a feud going on between economic conservatives and social conservatives, as to which direction the party should take.

These are three pillars of conservatism. Economic, foreign policy and social policy. What you prefer to call yourself is entirely up to you. My point is that most people who are pro life, anti gay marriage, pro death penalty etc., would call themselves conservative, maybe you don’t.

MarkMcCreary

Apr 26, 2009
That is to say, your human rights may have been in fact violated only so far as you fit into a certain pre-ordained category. If you do not belong to nor have heard of this ordained category before, then unless you are a member of another pre-ordained category, obviously you are wrong and will be classified as a violator against the member of that certain category, unless you are a member of another ordained category, which has ...

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
OK, notice to my poodles. My ignore list is now complete for now. The following poodles are on my ignore list.

Cannuck
Colpy
CDNBear
Gerryh
Lone Wolf

I have put you on ‘ignore’. From now on I won’t see your posts at all, and good riddance. I must say the screen looks much better, now that there isn’t any dead wood on the screen. Only the posters I am interested in debating appear on the screen.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK, notice to my poodles. My ignore list is now complete for now. The following poodles are on my ignore list.

Cannuck
Colpy
CDNBear
Gerryh
Lone Wolf

I have put you on ‘ignore’. From now on I won’t see your posts at all, and good riddance. I must say the screen looks much better, now that there isn’t any dead wood on the screen. Only the posters I am interested in debating appear on the screen.
And no you don't bait...

You keep proving my claim that you are without a doubt the biggest joke on the site...thanx. How will you know when to get you ass back when I hand it to you?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
So what, SJP? For me the issue is whether he is right or wrong on THIS issue.

MarkMcCreary, that is a matter of opinion, isn’t it? People are going to disagree whether he is right or wrong.

I would genuinely like to know more about the HRC.

Then why not Google for it?

Honestly, having an arm of the government with this much power and with so little oversight doesn't bother you?

There is plenty of oversight. If anybody doesn’t like HRC decision, they are free to appeal the decision to the courts.

Indeed, the argument about cost is a phony argument. The defendant doesn’t have to spend a penny. Let HRC pronounce him guilty, then he can appeal to the courts and go thought the court system, as if HRC never existed.

I personally don’t know much about HRC, I only know what I read, I don’t’ have any first hand experience with it. However, it sounds like a useful body to me, where minor matters of discrimination may be settled, without going through the expensive court system.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
By the way, from what I do know about Human Rights commissions, I still don't like them much, even though I also know that left-leaning parties generally support them. So I suppose unless a Libertarian Party candidate is in the riding, I'm pretty much had by the nuts.

It is not only the left wing parties. Conservatives are not talking about any reform either.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I personally don’t know much about HRC, I only know what I read, I don’t’ have any first hand experience with it. However, it sounds like a useful body to me, where minor matters of discrimination may be settled, without going through the expensive court system.
That's apparent from your posts on the subject.

You see, if you had any knowledge of the HRC, you would know you can not merely ignore a claim against you. And claims against you, though you can take them to a higher court, will stand against you and hinder your life till such time when you can be found innocent.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Cannuck
Colpy
CDNBear
Gerryh
Lone Wolf

Glad to see my name made the list of they who have outshone li'l Joey in debate. NOW I am on ignore.... It makes me wonder of the mentality of someone who resorts to schoolboy "silent treatment". I expect he will be gone from here before long....

Really, it's a shame that his ignorance can't erase him from MY screen.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Cannuck
Colpy
CDNBear
Gerryh
Lone Wolf

SJP

I placed the post numbers for easy referral – this forum does not have the same capability that Can Com had – perhaps they should look at that as an addition

The way it works is whether you are an economic conservative (opposed to minimum wage, opposed to any kind of tax increases, tolerant of huge budget deficits etc.), social conservative (anti-abortion, pro death penalty, anti-gay rights etc.) or a foreign policy conservative (supporting of Iraq war, supporting of Saudi Arabian Sharia government, supporting of American embargo against Cuba etc.), it makes you a conservative.

At least all of them (economic, social and foreign policy conservatives) call themselves conservative. Thus, anybody who supports Iraq war will consider himself conservative. Or anybody who is opposed to tax increases under any circumstance, will call himself conservative.

So conservatism in any of the areas is enough for somebody to be a conservative. A liberal on the other hand, usually is a liberal in all these areas. Definition of a liberal is more restrictive than that of a conservative.

Still, surprisingly conservatives don’t outnumber liberals by a huge margin. Ontario tends to be predominantly liberal (even many of our conservatives are red Tories, Mike Harris notwithstanding).

Point - You still try to put Coons in a box – yet many support SSM – Day care – Min Wage – War in Afghanistan as well as many Liberals – Others have posted their view as agreeing with what I have written – The box scenario that you live by only work in generalizations – and is such that even Pollsters would have a hard time determining who was a Liberal or Conservative based upon those points alone. As to Taxes – Ignatief has gone back and forth as he is still shooting from a very loose lip – as he did with his comments on not losing any sleep over the Lebanmon Incursion against Hezbollah – as he did with the Quebec is a Nation – Harper did turn the tables on that one -

Quoting Machjo
But goober, the Soviets were extremists. Certainly there was nothing worthy of learning from such a manual, Who decided to waste his time and read that manual
Machjo – Only an idiot refuses to study the enemy – a good idea is a good idea regardless of where it originated – Yes?
Certainly, Goober. When an extremist puts forth an idea, we don’t know if the idea is any good, whether he is speaking as an extremist. Anything that an extremist says, I would need it to be confirmed by an independent source, a reputable source. Then why not just read that source, and cut out the middle man, the extremist?

Thus, if a known Nazi puts forth an idea (admittedly, an extreme example, I am not saying that Levant is a Nazi), would you consider it seriously? I wouldn’t.

Point – Any strategist worth his salt will tell you to study the enemy – whether it is war or politics – Only a fool refuses to do so – How else do you defeat or counter that idea or war – Knowledge – Knowledge is power -
You placed some of these people in those pretty little boxes which you uses for defining certain groups – but your boxes don’t always work that well -
And as to placing people on an ignore list – You slam people but user nice language – but it is still slamming and derogatory – they use different terms – and what do you do – it’s my ball, my bat and I am going home – Really mature now isn’t it

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And no you don't bait...

You keep proving my claim that you are without a doubt the biggest joke on the site...thanx. How will you know when to get you ass back when I hand it to you?

Yup

:lol:

Ignore away. Rest assured, I won't be ignoring your posts....far too entertaining. It would appear that some people have "gotten under the skin" of SJP.

very much so.

That's apparent from your posts on the subject.

You see, if you had any knowledge of the HRC, you would know you can not merely ignore a claim against you. And claims against you, though you can take them to a higher court, will stand against you and hinder your life till such time when you can be found innocent.

wasting your time

Glad to see my name made the list of they who have outshone li'l Joey in debate. NOW I am on ignore.... It makes me wonder of the mentality of someone who resorts to schoolboy "silent treatment". I expect he will be gone from here before long....

Really, it's a shame that his ignorance can't erase him from MY screen.

Bet there are others that were hoping to get on that list :lol:

SJP

I placed the post numbers for easy referral – this forum does not have the same capability that Can Com had – perhaps they should look at that as an addition

What exactley can this Forum NOT do that Can Com can do? Multiple quotes like I just did?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What exactley can this Forum NOT do that Can Com can do? Multiple quotes like I just did?[/quote]

You could click on the referral post number and it would take you to that post. Nice and easy to follow when posting days or so apart - easier to follow 2 person Rant & Rave and discussion -