"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigation"

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Re: "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigat

As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges
After nearly three years and millions of tax dollars, the Trump-Russia collusion probe is about to be resolved. Emerging in its place is newly unearthed evidence suggesting another foreign effort to influence the 2016 election — this time, in favor of the Democrats.
Ukraine’s top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country’s law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.
ADVERTISEMENT
The leak of the so-called black ledger files to U.S. media prompted Manafort’s resignation from the Trump campaign and gave rise to one of the key allegations in the Russia collusion probe that has dogged Trump for the last two and a half years.
Ukraine Prosecutor General Yurii Lutsenko’s probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign.
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges

Remind me again Danbones who's administration the US advisors in Ukraine worked for?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigat

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Yes, the people all YOU trumphaters support are the bad guys
;)
Go figure.

Just look at the mess Brennan has put himself in.

“I think Brennan's a sick person, I really do,” Trump told Hannity in an interview giving his thoughts about the Barr summary of the Mueller report.

“I believe there's something wrong with him...For him to come out of the CIA and act that way was so disrespectful to the country, and to the CIA, and to the position he held.

“He was not considered good at what he did. He was never a respected guy. Tough guy, but not a respected guy. But he lied to Congress.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-john-brennan-cia-mueller-report-accept-reality-1379611

LOL, like all the other trumphaters ( Hi HOID!) he is a liar...who is so busted...

From the link:
"In the end, there were no further indictments. But Trump and his supporters seized on Brennan’s comments to MSNBC, accusing him of making a phoney prediction."

Hahah, Proven lies like "global warming", " cow farts are killing the earth" and "the banking system will collapse" " walls don't stop illegal immigrants" and "greatness through diversity", and "I was attacked by white MAGA guys", and "gun laws stop crime"...

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Clapper Blames Obama!
David Harris Jr

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper revealed in an interview last week that if not for President Obama asking for an intelligence community assessment that "set off a whole sequence of events" we would not have the Mueller investigation. Clapper, a CNN contributor, said the effects of that intel assessment "are still unfolding today."

"One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation," Clapper said Wednesday on CNN.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...t_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

whoever could she be?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Well whoever Betsy DeBois is Cliffy doesn’t like her . She must be good at her job .
That's probably the stupidest thing you ever posted.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

That's probably the stupidest thing you ever posted.
Come now . Explain to me how the Secretary of Education , cuts harm teachers students and families . Is not public schooling State funded ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Moving on from Russian collusion eh ?
There is no end of depravity in the White House, these days. He's totally fecking senile.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...ny-—-for-the-third-time/ar-BBVxQi4?li=AAggNb9

But then again, so are you pigs.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

There is no end of depravity in the White House, these days. He's totally fecking senile.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...ny-—-for-the-third-time/ar-BBVxQi4?li=AAggNb9

But then again, so are you pigs.
How is it living with such hatred in your heart ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

How is it living with such hatred in your heart ?
Yeah, yeah. You LOVE the depravity of the White House, don't you pigs?

What kind of a defective human being are you?

Oh, right .... a pig.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yeah, yeah. You LOVE the depravity of the White House, don't you pigs?

What kind of a defective human being are you?

Oh, right .... a pig.
Actually that person in the White House was voted in by the people , and as Harper said the people are always right . You on the other hand rarely are . And your jealousy of America and everything American shows . Do you feel inferior being part of small insignificant Canada . Maybe stemming back from your time in the Navy . Looking at those sleek modern vessels the Yanks have well you bobbed around in a tub . Poor George ,

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Actually that person in the White House was voted in by the people ...

No, he wasn’t. Why is it Trumpites are so clueless about government? Is it because you watch Faux news?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

No, he wasn’t. Why is it Trumpites are so clueless about government? Is it because you watch Faux news?
So tell me o great enlightened one , who voted him in ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

So tell me o great enlightened one , who voted him in ?
The bought off electoral college. The people voted for Hillary. The electoral college was designed to make sure the people don't get what they want cuz they are inferior beings to the ruling elite. Of course, you would have to be paying attention at the time to know that. Time to ax that institution.