Experts Claim Official 9/11 Story is a Hoax

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
aeon said:
Well thankx to have make this point clear about the leaseholder, but what does it change anyway???

An owner, owns the property, a leaseholder, rents the property for a certain amount of time. Since the leaseholder doesn't own the property, it stands to reason he has no authority to take down a building in the manner you suggest.

Do your own search, his name is Larry sylvestein.

look on the wtc web site, it says sylverstein property, that is why i got confused.

http://www.wtc.com/

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
aeon said:
TenPenny said:
What does your inability to understand the difference between "owner" and "leaseholder" make? Well, it shows that you can't read and don't understand English, so it makes everything else you write suspect.

The video clip PROVES nothing at all, unless you have already decided the meaning.

Trying to discredit my claim, for a name called, which is completly irrelevent to the discussion,is quite lame and stupid.i am french and i understand english, cause canada is in theory bylingual.The fact that he is a leaseholder or the owner, doesnt change that he was there when 9-11 happen, he was in contack with the firefighter department, and was choosen to talk in a documentary which is full pro-american.

The video clips proved that the building was brought down with explosives,"pull it" is a term used in demolition world which means demolition, it is well shown and explain in the clips, especially in the second one, and more importantly it is supported by physical evidence(like the way it fell), just like juan explained above.

Try to find the documentary "" america rebuild"" and come back to talk to me, otherwise you loose your time.

You're missing the point. You're trying to make some wacko claim, while getting basic facts wrong. If you can't get the facts right, everything you say has to be questioned. That's the way the world works. You have shown that you can't be relied on to provide facts, so every single thing you say is suspect.

End of story. Go back to your delusions now.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
There was a good docu on Discovery the last week debunking many of the myths surrounding the 9/11 tragedy and everything was logically explained to my satisfaction[and no government conspiracy was involved]

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Missile

I've seen a couple of debunking shows after the last couple of years - or programs on one or two of the conspiracy issues....

The anti-government issue to me would be how these guys were allowed to spend the time they did in the U.S. without being checked out... but then Saudi Arabia has such good ties with the government here....perhaps in those days Saudis had free passes to take flying lessons...when they never did learn how to land!

Strange the flight schools never caught on! I guess the money was too good to question their motives.

My take on this isn't very complimentary to the government but I don't see the Congress and the Senate getting together on anything and keeping it such a secret in order for it to be executed. They would have to spend days arguing in front of television cameras on their big salaries..... Rarely can they do anything without some kind of soundbite and credit.

The conspiracy story just won't compute.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
TenPenny said:
You're missing the point. You're trying to make some wacko claim, while getting basic facts wrong. If you can't get the facts right, everything you say has to be questioned. That's the way the world works. You have shown that you can't be relied on to provide facts, so every single thing you say is suspect.

I ve shown you that pull it meant demolish, now you are trying to discredit my claim with this stupid argument, pathetic you are.

and by the way,I didnt get it wrong, i got confused with the officials web site of wtc which the intro is "" sylverstein properties"

Now try to find the documentary "" america rebuild"" and come to me , otherwise you are loosing your time, i ve been on 9-11 case since day 1.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
missile said:
Probably 1 in every 10 Americans believe in this conspiracy ,and in a strange corelation..1 in 10 is certifiably insane :(

49% of yankies think the us governement knew in advance the attack and counciously failed to act.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
aeon said:
TenPenny said:

I ve shown you that pull it meant demolish, now you are trying to discredit my claim with this stupid argument, pathetic you are.

and by the way,I didnt get it wrong, i got confused with the officials web site of wtc which the intro is "" sylverstein properties"

Now try to find the documentary "" america rebuild"" and come to me , otherwise you are loosing your time, i ve been on 9-11 case since day 1.

No, you've shown that in other contexts, "pull it" has other meanings. You haven't shown anything of any value, and you're now trying to claim that you weren't "wrong", you were "confused"....so now you're confused about facts.....still gives you ZERO credibility.

You've been on the 9-11 case since day one? Right.

I know the officials knew something was up before it happened; that part is obvious and documented. You're just exaggerating and taking things out of context to attempt to prove something else. All that does is minimize the reality.

But that's okay with me; you're just making yourself look stupid and paranoid, instead of making a valid point.

Ever read the book "Everything you know is Wrong"??? Go read it first; until you do, you're just "loosing your time" here.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
aeon said:
missile said:
Probably 1 in every 10 Americans believe in this conspiracy ,and in a strange corelation..1 in 10 is certifiably insane :(

49% of yankies think the us governement knew in advance the attack and counciously failed to act.

And their called "liberals".

Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening.
Ann Coulter

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
And their what are called "liberals"?

Ann Coulter has to be one of the stupidest members of the mouthy media there is. Every time she opens her mouth, she proves her own lack of intelligence.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States.
Ann Coulter

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Experts Claim Official 9/11 Story is a Hoax

TenPenny said:
And their what are called "liberals"?

Ann Coulter has to be one of the stupidest members of the mouthy media there is. Every time she opens her mouth, she proves her own lack of intelligence.

Yup.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
missile said:
There was a good docu on Discovery the last week debunking many of the myths surrounding the 9/11 tragedy and everything was logically explained to my satisfaction[and no government conspiracy was involved]

I hope you just don t use discovery channel as a credible source.....
Discovery channel used popular mechanics to debunk 9-11 myth, here are good web site that debunk popular mechanics easily just like that.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm

http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=27

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
aeon said:
missile said:

And their called "liberals".

Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening.
Ann Coulter

Well look at the credibility of ann coulter.....

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/sticksandstones.html

click on mckeown/coulter exchange

incredibly funny , how stupid she looked on that one.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
http://www.anncoulter.org/bio.html

"Ann Coulter is the author of three books, all New York Times best sellers -- Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (June 2003); Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right (June 2002); and High Crimes and Misdemeanors:The Case Against Bill Clinton (August 1998). Her next book will be released this fall.

Coulter is the legal correspondent for Human Events and writes a popular syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate. She is a frequent guest on many TV shows, including Hannity and Colmes, Wolf Blitzer Reports, At Large With Geraldo Rivera, Scarborough Country, HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, The O'Reilly Factor, Good Morning America and has been profiled in numerous publications, including TV Guide, the Guardian (UK), the New York Observer, National Journal, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle magazine, among others. She was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner in 2001.

Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review."

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
. She was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner in 2001.

"

Lol, that shows the crediblity of us media.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
aeon said:
I hope you just don t use discovery channel as a credible source.....
Discovery channel used popular mechanics to debunk 9-11 myth, here are good web site that debunk popular mechanics easily just like that.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm

http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=27

So now Popular Mechanics and the Discovery Channel are in on it also. Along with the NYPD, FDNY, CIA, FBI, ALL of the Bush Administration, The Association of Civil Engineers, The National Institute of Standards and Technology, ALL of Congress and the House of Representatives, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, all the newspapers across America, thousands of people at the disaster site and last not but not least, me that witnessed the entire event up close and personal.

Did I miss anyone?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
So now Popular Mechanics and the Discovery Channel are in on it also. Along with the NYPD, FDNY, CIA, FBI, ALL of the Bush Administration, The Association of Civil Engineers, The National Institute of Standards and Technology, ALL of Congress and the House of Representatives, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, all the newspapers across America, thousands of people at the disaster site and last not but not least, me that witnessed the entire event up close and personal.

Did I miss anyone?

Key member of those organisation are probably involved, not all of them, it would make no sense.

Newspaper and media in the us are controlled by your governement, usa are ranked 135th for the freedom of press, regarding what is going on outside of your country, when iraq under saddam was ranked 124th, no wonder why 70% of american thought saddam was behind 9-11.

Did your media/history/discovery channel told you the truth before going in iraq?? nope, so why would they tell you the truth on 9-11??