Equinox Angst

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Speaking of honey, I was introduced to cinnamon-flavoured almonds the other day. An exciting taste for the prarie palate. While I was eating them, I completely forgot that our lawn was covered with a metre of ice and snow. Bizarre, isn't it?

I could take her. I'm scrappy. :D
I bet you could!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, but she's nuts. And not the good kind of nuts either...

The good kind of nuts triumphs over the bad kind of nuts. It's inevit..Inivit...it happens all the time.;)

Speaking of honey, I was introduced to cinnamon-flavoured almonds the other day. An exciting taste for the prarie palate. While I was eating them, I completely forgot that our lawn was covered with a metre of ice and snow. Bizarre, isn't it?

I bet you could!

Anything Perseus can do, I can do. ;)

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Well I didn't want to overstate it.

The whole flying horse thing is still a work in progress. ;)

Flying horses are a difficult feat of genetic engineering. On the other hand, I read the Chinese are gathering DNA samples from the 2000 most intelligent people in the world in order to determine the best way to engineer smarter and smarter children. Scarier than flying equestrian events at the Greek olympics.

Meanwhile, our teddy masks his pain of not being chosen by eating peanut-butter-slathered hot cross buns,
Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York Peanut Butter.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Flying horses are a difficult feat of genetic engineering. On the other hand, I read the Chinese are gathering DNA samples from the 2000 most intelligent people in the world in order to determine the best way to engineer smarter and smarter children. Scarier than flying equestrian events at the Greek olympics.

Well when the geneticists get it all perfected I'm trading in my unicorn for one.

Meanwhile, our teddy masks his pain of not being chosen by eating peanut-butter-slathered hot cross buns,
Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York Peanut Butter.
Kraft has the teddy bears actually but personally I prefer Skippy. It's the one with the peanut on top. :D