ENOUGH WITH THE negativity...............!

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Isn't he cute? He's from Hawaii.

some more

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
None of the babies look like their mom. She's a Black Bear hamster, the babies look like little chipmunks.
(my daughter's hamster had 7 babies 8O )
I'll see if I can find a pic.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
None of the babies look like their mom. She's a Black Bear hamster, the babies look like little chipmunks.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
One evening I was preparing supper and Thrupence, a Coppery Brustail Possum ( http://rainforest-australia.com/bpossum.htm ) I had raised and had "released back into the wild" was running around the kitchen floor trying to jump up on me and climb up on my shoulder or head....I had gont to the fridge to get something and returned to tne bench....a short time later i had to go back to the fridge, i opened the door and there was Thrupence, on the middle shelf, holding a bunch of parsley in her front paws, looking at me as if to say "shut the door before it wilts" LOL I have a pic of it...will have to get my daughter to scan it and send it over.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
One evening I was preparing supper and Thrupence, a Coppery Brustail Possum ( http://rainforest-australia.com/bpossum.htm ) I had raised and had "released back into the wild" was running around the kitchen floor trying to jump up on me and climb up on my shoulder or head....I had gont to the fridge to get something and returned to tne bench....a short time later i had to go back to the fridge, i opened the door and there was Thrupence, on the middle shelf, holding a bunch of parsley in her front paws, looking at me as if to say "shut the door before it wilts" LOL I have a pic of it...will have to get my daughter to scan it and send it over.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: ENOUGH WITH THE negat

ahhhh.

We only have one type of possum here. viginia possums. Babies are really cute but momma looks like she could take an arm off! Course I've heard that we don't really have any possums....but it sure doesn't explain why I see them on the road dead!

You should definately get your daughter to scan those pics. and you should hurry! Really! It's imperative. Truthfully!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

ahhhh.

We only have one type of possum here. viginia possums. Babies are really cute but momma looks like she could take an arm off! Course I've heard that we don't really have any possums....but it sure doesn't explain why I see them on the road dead!

You should definately get your daughter to scan those pics. and you should hurry! Really! It's imperative. Truthfully!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

ahhhh.