Edmonton anti-Racism Group Chases Off White Supremacists

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Calgary is the new center of the universe,I dont think Ontario has figured that out yet.

Kakato enjoy it while you can as the price goes up and gouging continues by the oil companies and with a lot of people working on gizmos and fuel aternatives eventually the demand for oil will go down and the one industry province will be in dire straits think boom now and bust later and the bust keeps on rolling.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Who would of ever thunk that fracking would play a role in the mining sector.

Well im in the energy industry so aside from my many years mining I also have quite a few in the patch.They pay much better then the mines.[/QUOTE]

I am talking about natural gas fracking and the bottled water industry loves the idea.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
.Bottled water is a scam.

Bottled water is important to the people that live near a natural gas site that is using fracking to get their product to the surface the water table is compromised the water can sustain a flame just like a candle.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Bottled water is important to the people that live near a natural gas site that is using fracking to get their product to the surface the water table is compromised the water can sustain a flame just like a candle.

That happens on lots of farms that have no activity on them,thats how much gas we have,it's leaking all over the damn place!

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Kakato enjoy it while you can as the price goes up and gouging continues by the oil companies and with a lot of people working on gizmos and fuel aternatives eventually the demand for oil will go down and the one industry province will be in dire straits think boom now and bust later and the bust keeps on rolling.

They have been selling spring water from Nanton Alberta for a lot longer then any other bottled water company.Were an energy province,maybe you never heard of our gigantic windfarms or huge coal deposits as well as good old bitumen and gas.