I think the world has changed and we could do much better by
requiring all our resources must have some level of refined or
manufactured component then sell to who has the money to pay
the price we want to charge

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Does that mean we get to drop ze bombs on the Saudis?

The Brits first, then the Saudis.

And while you're in the lobby, why not try our latest roasted delight! Delicious, bbqed pig's feet, generously provided by the War Amps and Hebby Hebberhein's Kosher Offalhaus. Mmmm! Das Schmeckt!

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A real man can clean a refriderator to empty in about fifteen minutes, pickled pigs feet is devine, specially with the right cheddar, and the right sativa get out of my way I got the munchys

we would eat you, smile and akll

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So??

Taxes aren't really a big deal.

Even if they were to increase, that would what, like an extra $100 a year?

Taxes are an extremely big deal for those of us that have to pay them. For the rest of perhaps not so much. Taxes are what will make or break an economy.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't like TPP either and for that matter I don't like NAFTA either
I think the world has changed and we could do much better by
requiring all our resources must have some level of refined or
manufactured component then sell to who has the money to pay
the price we want to charge
But you think the liberals are just peachy .

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Taxes are an extremely big deal for those of us that have to pay them. For the rest of perhaps not so much. Taxes are what will make or break an economy.

I agree that taxes are important to consider.

Which is why I do the responsible thing and create a budget, so that I can be prepared for any increases.

Of course, we all know conbots are notoriously poor at budgeting, but that's what short term thinking gets you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I agree that taxes are important to consider.

Which is why I do the responsible thing and create a budget, so that I can be prepared for any increases.

Of course, we all know conbots are notoriously poor at budgeting, but that's what short term thinking gets you.
Teach your children well because they will be the ones paying via huge tax increases .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let's ship (financial incentive as they end up being salesmen) the remaining babyboomers to Mexico and the economy will pick up just by shipping them the toys they have become used to and 20 years later when they have all gone to some happy hunting ground the 'locals' will have inherited a desire for the same goodies and they are an ever increasing market place for Canadian manufactured goods.

p.s. If today was a curling event I would be tempted to go for a clean sweep lol