Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
As opposed to equally lying douchebags from the left:
Wynn,
Trudeau
Trudeau Sr.
Peterson

The list also goes on.

Those individuals actually have redeemable qualities whereas Conservatives are pretty unanimously vilified after they leave office.

The same thing happened to Harper.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
This is MentalFloss trying to shame and guilt trip conservatives, because we are obviously the most currupt evil bunch of no Politically Correct people on earth :lol:

While ignoring 14 million dollar sponsorship scandal :lol:

Those individuals actually have redeemable qualities whereas Conservatives are pretty unanimously vilified after they leave office.

The same thing happened to Harper.

As in, they don't try to make a bunch of feel good Bull **** like the liberals?

My kids felt very good about all the thousands of dollars I've spent on gymnastics with the help of tax credits. Harper can feel good about that :lol:

They don't like the Liberals for the scale back of less gymnastics I've had to do :lol:

Maybe you can feel guilt MentalFloss, my kids hate Justin a whole lot. You should feel shame for supporting him.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
He should loose his job for sure, but thank God they didn't send that old man to jail. I, for one didn't want to see that happen.

All 31 charges though!!! and all of them gone, that is also absurd. Our courts are getting dumber and dumber.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The courts are getting dumber?

You guys really need to step back and look at the real picture here.

Gee, I wonder who was doing the damage control?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
:lol: are you going to degenerate this into a obvious trolling thread then MentalFloss? :lol:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How? He was acquitted on all charges.

Typical story from the drive-by media. Who do we smear next?

More like: Who do we railroad, next? Turns out there was no fire and all of the smoke waw generated by a cowardly press. That is about as uniquivocal an acquittal as you can receive.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lol!...man, the left is sure bitter they didn't get their man.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So who's crooked, the Judge or the defense lawyer?

He should loose his job for sure, but thank God they didn't send that old man to jail. I, for one didn't want to see that happen.

All 31 charges though!!! and all of them gone, that is also absurd. Our courts are getting dumber and dumber.

Worse than that Remington.................it stinks!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe they should make rules about what is acceptable as expenses in the senate :lol:

Hard for a judge to to convict someone if there are no guidelines :lol:

As what is acceptable and not.