'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix May 29th

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well this all happens at 6:15PM Arizona time today.. a protest at the Mosque where the 2 terrorists came from who attacked the Garland contest, and another Moohamad Drawing Contest.

Well, it's the organization has a right to their Free Speech, their right to be an idiot is protected by the 2nd Amendment.

But would this be comparable to yelling Fire in a crowded theatre or yelling bomb at an airport. Does it cross that line.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That would be refreshing actually.

Texas Attack: Muslim Activists Consider New Ways Of Countering Islamophobia, Promote Own 'Draw Muhammad' Contest

Happened after the last protest BS. Thought this was the BEST response people could give not just the provoking jerks but also to the terrorist jerks who went out on the shooting spree.

BTW Walt, WTF was wrong with my last comment for the red? I mean I know giving out reds gives you the only pleasure you have in your existence, but seriously...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Watch protest live.. looks interesting 2 groups showed up, pro and anti-Islam

WATCH Anti-Islam Rally At Phoenix Islamic Center LIVE | Mediaite

Live Video | abc15.com | News, Weather and Entertainment video from ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona | KNXV-TV

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If this gets pushed too far at home or away Islam brought this on themselves
Religion and democracy collide and everyone gets into it political correctness
will also be a casualty. I hope it doesn't go this far but I am not holding my breath

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Amy Mek@AmyMek 2h2 hours ago
"Here R The Individual reasons why I've been writing & drawing against Islam since 9/11/01"-@BoschFawstin #PhxMosque

WOuld a snake in a turban be a good drawing?

Well personally I don't have anything against protesting and expressing your 1st amendment, but showing up with guns in front of a house of worship.

It's started as 10 people, thought it would fizzle out.. then suddening it grew like crazy.. bikes, racist groups..

What would happen if a bunch of Muslims armed to the teeth started protesting outside your church or synagogue. I'm thinking this protest may be a sad start to a more divided America.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Hate on both sides is a powerful thing and when the people go at each other
the problem is the innocent on both sides are the ones who suffer most.
I have watched the showdown coming and its going to get a lot worse

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
LIVE: Watch Protesters at Phoenix Mosque, Former House Speaker Indicted

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CvHOiwybyg

I think the main beef is the Islamist are saying Americans should not express themselves (1st Amendment) by drawing Muhammad.

Freedom of Speech trumps all.. and should always be allowed.

If the Radical Islamist don't like it, don't live in America.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well, that's consistent with your "deport all Muslims" stance.

Nope not saying deport.. I'm just saying the 1st Amendment should trump all.. if you don't like the laws of the nation, you can always leave..

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

(I'm living in Canada for a reason) ;)

>>> Hey Baltimore, watch and learn, this is a peaceful protest!! <<<

Well glad this protest did turn out to be another OK Corral moment in the Arizona Territory.. :) PS All Religion Suck and are the cause of most wars..

It's all done.. no arrests, no looting, burning of buildings.. Now that's a Free Speech Protest.. way to go AZ!!