"Don't you know who I am?"

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ted Kennedy got into one of these on an airplane. He plopped himself down in a First Class seat on a full flight. He was asked to move from first class to where his assigned seat was and he pulled an...

"Obviously you don't know who I am."

The stewardess said she did and that he was in someone's seat. He moved in a huff.
Stewardess was lucky she wasn't a passenger in Teddy's car.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Somebody might faint from being exposed to the indulgences of the lesser people.
Politicians who've fainted cannot be simultaneously participating in scandals (what with the unconciousness)....so win/win.

Read that in a fortune cookie. And as we all know, they are never wrong.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Politicians who've fainted cannot be simultaneously participating in scandals (what with the unconciousness)....so win/win.

Read that in a fortune cookie. And as we all know, they are never wrong.
The only ones making a fortune are the ones selling the cookies.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ted Kennedy got into one of these on an airplane. He plopped himself down in a First Class seat on a full flight. He was asked to move from first class to where his assigned seat was and he pulled an...

"Obviously you don't know who I am."

The stewardess said she did and that he was in someone's seat. He moved in a huff.

He was an A$$hole anyway!

He was an A$$hole anyway!

Hey, Petros if you want to read about an F'ed up dysfunctional family, read the book "The Fourth Brother".

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Yes we can all have a little fun with this one I don't know about arrogance but it was silly.
Most security checks are dumb when its MP's involved because they all know who they
are anyway. One thing the other parities should be careful of going to far in promoting
a humour based event.
Remember Fuddle Duddle? That one actually created momentum for Trudeau at the time.
I saw the actual news clip years ago when I was in news. He did not say Fuddle Duddle.
That and the Salmon Arm Salute, remember that, it helped get him elected again.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Re: Don't you know who i am ??

After going thru numerous Stop signs and fails to stop when the RCMP is after him with its lights flashing,,,,,,the azz hole does not stop till he gets to his parking spot.

If this would happen to anybody else, we would get tickets!!

Then Mulcair has the gull to forgive the cop for not knowing who he is!! Like who gives a fk who you are Mulcair !!!!

The RCMP should have ticketed his azz!!

Mulcair apologizes for running stop signs on Parliament Hill | CTV News

That would be "gall" and the ArseyMP were ordered to chase him.

Why the rush. He never did attend question period.

As the future king, he doesn't have to. fer christs sake get yer right foot right.:p

Yeah, that guy just oozes arrogance!

Unlike Harpo who hosted the "arrogance" summit.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes we can all have a little fun with this one I don't know about arrogance but it was silly.
Most security checks are dumb when its MP's involved because they all know who they
are anyway. One thing the other parities should be careful of going to far in promoting
a humour based event.
Remember Fuddle Duddle? That one actually created momentum for Trudeau at the time.
I saw the actual news clip years ago when I was in news. He did not say Fuddle Duddle.
That and the Salmon Arm Salute, remember that, it helped get him elected again.

That "Salmon Arm" Salute should have disqualified the A$$hole right on the spot.