Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No that would make to a homophobic twit for supporting him. Dumb azz

"No that would make to a homophobic twit for supporting him"

And you called me a dumb azz? Try learning how to construct a sentence that actually makes sense.

You are a angry homophobe and a fool.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pretty sad state of mind when your only relief would come if I kicking the bucket. lol My enjoyment with you comes from you not kicking the bucket.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"No that would make to a homophobic twit for supporting him"

And you called me a dumb azz? Try learning how to construct a sentence that actually makes sense.

You are a angry homophobe and a fool.

Nah, that would take effort, and you're just not worth it..

Run along Trumpian, go have your Trumpgasim... He should be on FoxNews tonight...

I thought Nazis, ISIS were fanatics, but they will have to move over for Trump fans.

**** listening to Trump talk, makes ashame to ever say I voted Republican.. all he is doing is creating new Liberals or Democrats

But you're OK with the gay-bashing, murdering reporters, and imprisoning everybody who disagrees with him.

Nope. Why would you think that...

I'd like to visit there, but I would want to live there, or seek asylum there like Snowden.

He's old, and in 10 years will be obsolete, and probably somebody will get rid of him.

Maybe a radioactive pill ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trump is coming for you Boomer!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Gotta love Americans. The fact that Trump would even be in the conversation for President just confirms how silly they're becoming down there. Every time I think they can't possibly get any goofier, they surprise me.
Silly? As opposed to the clown..... er I mean great, world-class leaders we have here next door?
haha Now that is funny.

Trumpet? Fallon is pretty good at doing him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp3dzTW523I

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Boomer be all like....

AHHHHHH! I got to get out of Texas and go back to Canada! TRUMP IS GONNA GET MEEEEEE!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer be all like....

AHHHHHH! I got to get out of Texas and go back to Canada! TRUMP IS GONNA GET MEEEEEE!

That's funny I was considering moving back to Texas in October. Considering it..

Tough call seriously.. getting to that stage in life where you need to think about which country will be better to retire in.

I'll get both Social Security and CPP, but if I get sick, heart attack, or something like that, which country is better.. Canada is winning out so far. :)

My ex-wife wants to move to Canada from Seatte, WA... She's a U.S. Born national. She wants to move back with me - noooooooo.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why do all your wives end up being X's? You not picking the right girls at the truck-stops?
El Chapo is coming for Trump.

That Mexican Drug Lord is still offering 100 million for Trump Dead.. ;)
You do know the CIA is the boss of them right? That difference would change what in your theory?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

LOL You're saying the CIA is going to off Trump?

Trump has good points, to bad he's such a arrogant egotistical blowhard.
Where did the Mexican get 100M from? CIA Barry White and Reeve Allusion Airways (sorry no link available)

That just happened!
wtf did you do to my text? You don't even rate a capital letter let alone a bigger letter. Boomer's head is going to get all swelled up now, . . . in the bad way.

Nope, my ex-wives are very classy. University graduates too.
You sayin they left you? She came down to your level and didn't miss their 'other friends' or was that part of the split?
I married a nympho, that was enough for me. What's makes you think she wasn't in a class of her own?

Last edited:

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
what is with the parade of hollywoods ....worse than the wannabe harpo.....

thats all we need somone with more talking points...