Dog Ownership out, Dog Guardianship In.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hot damn! Do you know what a talking dog is worth these days? ;)

Dickless huh? How ironic, seeing as how it takes a really big dick to make a statement for no other purpose than to simply be a jackass. One might even say ignorant douchebag actually, yapping just to say something as opposed to having something to say.
No, how much?

There is a jackass born every minute, only a few try to make a career out of it. There are also a lot of words that could be used, the message is the same.

You may find the FOX style entertaining in it's won right, I see these idiot headlines as being just that. If bloomer finds them entertaining that I take that as a sigh of his whole mental capacity combined with his past posts that also build a profile for himself. You saying that isn't a topic worth commenting on by itself?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And a plumber. He learned how to flush so he could watch the water go down in circles. Fascinates the bugger but it's annoying at 3AM.

is that your rescue kitty from earlier this year? If so, he's sure grown up to be handsome. If not, he is still a super handsome kitty.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Now if you can just teach your cat to pee and poop in the toilet and flush.. you're set.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-J3H7jAZ4

We tried that with another cat but it didn't last long after Mrs forgot to take the tray out and sat down to pee in the middle of the night.

is that your rescue kitty from earlier this year? If so, he's sure grown up to be handsome. If not, he is still a super handsome kitty.

Yup that's Tractor the garbage can kitty.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And a plumber. He learned how to flush so he could watch the water go down in circles. Fascinates the bugger but it's annoying at 3AM.

Mine will come from 1/2 way across the apartment when she hears the toilet flush ... just to get a good look. Fortunately she has not found out how to do it herself.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I would love to teach my cats to use the toilet. Currently we have a baby gate up to keep the dogs from eating out of the litter box. One day I know our little terrier is going to realize he can just jump over the gate...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
As long as he doesn't try to drink there......now we have to keep the door closed at all time.....When it was just me and the wife, that door was never closed.......

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I would love to teach my cats to use the toilet. Currently we have a baby gate up to keep the dogs from eating out of the litter box. One day I know our little terrier is going to realize he can just jump over the gate...

Our dog does that too. Its disgusting. He also will try to eat the cat food. But that's ok because the cat's prefer to eat the dog food. We feel like food police most of the time.

As long as he doesn't try to drink there......now we have to keep the door closed at all time.....When it was just me and the wife, that door was never closed.......

Why can the dog not drink from there? You do flush don't you?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You could always put the litter box higher.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Our cat this morning...

f*cking spoilt.....that's wonderful! so happy you found him in the garbage can but not as happy as he is

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Dog Ownership out, Dog Guardianship In.

Political correctness has run amok. Now there are groups pushing “pet guardian” legislation either in lieu of or to replace the traditional term “pet owner.”

Brought to you be the same idiots who want the Seattle Redskins to change their name.

Guardianship v. Ownership

DOGS?!
They're not DOGS!

They are "canine partners".

Hot damn! Do you know what a talking dog is worth these days? ;)

Lol.

A guy is driving around Newfoundland and he sees a sign in front of a house:

"Talking Dog For Sale ." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yes, I do," the Lab replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young.
I wanted to help the government, so I told CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country,
sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.
I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running,
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down.

I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.
I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the Newfie says.

Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

" Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff"