Does this video real?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The video is pity.

I gave it a minute or so.

I don't have all day to watch that sluggish site load. Find a proper copy on youtube or liveleak and post it bud.

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
The video is pity.

I don't have all day to watch that sluggish site load. Find a proper copy on youtube or liveleak and post it bud.
In China,youtube and liveleak was banned.

The video is pity.

So sorry for that.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow...tried to watch some of the vid link OP above. For every 20 seconds
of load time, I'd get another 2 seconds of video....and the video is 10 plus
minues long? That means I'll need aproximately 100 minutes for this to
load? Yeah........no.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
I have a very hard time taking David Duke seriously on a topic like this.

There is some interesting info about the farm attacks on wikipedia, which is probably a better source than this guy.

SA is a place where racial issues are obviously more raw than other places. White farmers have made a lot of claims about these attacks being racially motivated against them.

According to an inquiry into these attacks(that I found on wikipedia), unlike Mr. Duke's claims, only a small portion of farm attacks involved murder and the vast majority did involve theft. In most cases where theft did not occur, there was a reason, such as people coming to help the farmers.

The victims of the attacks are disproportionately white, but the people who own land in SA are also disproportionately white. There is little reason to rob someone who doesn't have anything. Also, it isn't like it is only happening to white people. The report finds that 61% of the victims were white.

So overall this seems like another case of a racist guy looking at a complicated situation and just seeing what he wants to see.

South African farm attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I am not his fan. I just don't know if what he sais is real.

Bullshyte, you have already stated on this board that you ARE a fan of David Duke along with Hitler. No use trying to hide your racist crap now. You outed yourself the first day you posted.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Bullshyte, you have already stated on this board that you ARE a fan of David Duke along with Hitler. No use trying to hide your racist crap now. You outed yourself the first day you posted.

Ya, he even has the fake syntax errors in his text. This man is not Asian.
Wrong grammar errors buddy. People from Toronto and Vancouver know these things.

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
Ya, he even has the fake syntax errors in his text. This man is not Asian.
Wrong grammar errors buddy. People from Toronto and Vancouver know these things.
Oh,No. That is not fake syntax errors if I had made. I had no ability to make fake syntax errors. If you want, I could put Chinese words here to prove that I am Asian, you can translate by Google.

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
Calm down. Labling me again. I just want to know the truth. Did the blacks sing the song of "kill the boers! The racists!" and Mandela said" we the members of M.K to kill the white" . If all of the songs are real, then David Duke is right.

I have a very hard time taking David Duke seriously on a topic like this.

There is some interesting info about the farm attacks on wikipedia, which is probably a better source than this guy.

SA is a place where racial issues are obviously more raw than other places. White farmers have made a lot of claims about these attacks being racially motivated against them.

According to an inquiry into these attacks(that I found on wikipedia), unlike Mr. Duke's claims, only a small portion of farm attacks involved murder and the vast majority did involve theft. In most cases where theft did not occur, there was a reason, such as people coming to help the farmers.

The victims of the attacks are disproportionately white, but the people who own land in SA are also disproportionately white. There is little reason to rob someone who doesn't have anything. Also, it isn't like it is only happening to white people. The report finds that 61% of the victims were white.

So overall this seems like another case of a racist guy looking at a complicated situation and just seeing what he wants to see.

South African farm attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But the songs singed by the black are " kill the white".

You labled me as a racist. If you can read Chinese, You can read the comments posted after the video. Most Chinses showed sympathy for the white people in South Africa. Whether I am a racist depends on the truth.