Does The Coast Guard Do Stuff Other Than Help Boaters?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He's a jib rat that does like the cut of the Coast Guard's jib?

Who Wizard? If by jib rat you mean paranoid freak and by liking the cut of the Coast Guard's jib you mean irrational hatred of all things governmental, then I'd say that's an accurate assessment.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes Wizard.. Jib is methamphetamines, a jib rat is a meth head, a sailing jib is the triangle sail in the front of the vessel. Now maybe it will be funny and make sense.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yes Wizard.. Jib is methamphetamines, a jib rat is a meth head, a saling jib is the triangle sail in the fron of the vessel. Now maybe it will be funny and make sense.

ah ok, gotcha.

Caught the nautical reference of jib, but I am not up to speed (pun fits well here) on the tweaker lingo.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The same boats that come up for weed bring coke and meth to Canada. I'm glad they are there doing what they(Coast Guard) do. Coke and meth are nasty and the weed should be consumed domestically.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The same boats that come up for weed bring coke and meth to Canada. I'm glad they are there doing what they(Coast Guard) do. Coke and meth are nasty and the weed should be consumed domestically.

I agree.

Harvest our natural resources but keep your damn hands off our pot!

I miss the wiz.

This Wiz that started this thread I'd agree but the freakazoid from the Amanda Todd thread I could have strangled with my bare hands.

Just saying.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I agree.

This Wiz that started this thread I'd agree but the freakazoid from the Amanda Todd thread I could have strangled with my bare hands.

Just saying.
Weed crops help rejuvenate soil in clear cuts.

As well as being a jib rat I got the indication he was a pud pulling skinner.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree.

Just saying.

Yeah, I miss him about as much as a dose of leprosy! :smile:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:stop: Coast Guard should sink the meth/coke boats and machine gun the crew in the water............they would be, after all, trying to evade capture.

:scratch:Does our Coast Guard carry guns?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It wouldn't be Canadian weed if it wasn't helpful now would it?

Ok, fess up. You read his erotic e-story didn't you?

Lol.
It's medicinal for the environment, the physical body and the human spirit.

Read it? I've rewritten it into a Broadway musical. It was the only way to take the ulitimate in stupidity and make it even stupider.