Does Israel have a right to exist?

Valentine_Smith

Apr 18, 2006
An addendum of sorts :)

Substitute the relationship between Canada's aboriginal people and the broken promises of the European hordes who took their land and the dynamics of Israeli -Palestinian conflict....

If you can see any parallel what would your answer be if the aboriginals in Canada decided to wall their reservations and require body-searches and erected check-points on roads that crossed their land>>>???

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Finder said:
Cortez you have fallen into Wednesday's Childs trap. She only has a good looking icon so all the guys won't disagree with her and look at her icons.... assets. lmao

LOL Finder

Such a self-revealing post!

My opinion is a trap to lure men into thinking in concert with me?

That is a rare hoot! Do pretty young girls actually persuade you into changing your thought and opinions? I doubt it.

Fact is pretty young girls rarely create any thoughts at all unless they are sexual in nature. Certainly not to engage philosophical discussion.

I am not only laughing I am delighted the writers pay attention to my radical thinking. I am also honored I am allowed to post here
and have people actually read what I have to say whether they agree or not.

If I can make anyone consider their own opinions on any subject...
that is enough.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Cortezzzz

Glad you like the avatar!

It is purely fantasy and not intended to sway your thinking in any diabolical way :p

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
Re: RE: Does Israel have a ri

I think not said:
darkbeaver said:
Isreal has a right to exist but when will palistine have that same right

When the Islamofascist terrorists stop blowing up children in schools, markets and buses.

this is not stopping before isreal retreat to 67 border...and stop assassination policy and razed the hate wall and beleive of (right of) self-determination and to release prisoners and believe on the return rights for refugees................. then we can talking about stopping resistance else never dream to live with peace in isreal

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Retired....

LOL - Good one! Can't please em all....Beaver said I was ugly a while back..hahaha.....

And thank you Mr. Cash!

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Does Israel have a right to exist?

Crusader said:
Wait a minute. If the argument for a Jewish state is that the Jews were persecuted by Germans, then would it not have been more logical to have given the Jews a part of German territory to build their state, rather than to involve the Palestinians who had nothing to do with it?

Good point.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

I think not said:
darkbeaver said:
Isreal has a right to exist but when will palistine have that same right

When the Islamofascist terrorists stop blowing up children in schools, markets and buses.

When will it be the last time, israelis gov stop their daily agression towards palestinians??

results= 900 israelis who are dead since 2000

3500 palestinians who are dead since 2000, 40000 homesless, 400 children under 16 years old are in military jail

quite faire, i can smell it from here.......

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
darkbeaver said:
Isreal and the US have consistantly blocked and tharwted
negotiations to arrive at a diplomatic settlement, Isreal has ignored with impunity many UN resolutions, the relationship between the two peoples is one sided and rigged against the aspirations of the Palestinians, still the answer to the threads question is yes, Isreal has a right to exist but when will palistine have that same right, I side with the Palistinians they are the underdogs, I have little sympathy for Isrealies.If you want to shit on someone try the Godwhack that originated this thread.

Wrong again.

Israeli PM Barak offered the Palestinians a STATE which consisted of 97% of the West Bank and Gaza.

His reward was the Second Intifada.

I think Arafat realized he needed the Great Satan Jr. to distract his people from Fatah's corrupt, murderous ways.

The Palestinians are expert at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Wrong as usual you are, the second infitada was started after ariel nazi sharon went to the mosque to provoke the palestinians in 2000, nice try.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
AEON: Wrong as usual you are, the second infitada was started after ariel nazi sharon went to the mosque to provoke the palestinians in 2000, nice try.

AEON. You really should seek help to deal with your intense hatred. Your true colours are showing. I won't go into this any deeper, but if you would like to drop the hockey gloves and meet me in wreck beach feel free to PM me.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
i dont think its reasonable to dismiss aeons argument because you think you detect-- anger

like i said i dont like to take sides on the issue

but the palestinians have gotten one very stinky deal

many identify with the palestinians as an example of a trampled on people--
i think that is reasonable--

and does reflect a certain humanity

no one is innocent here

including the state of isreal

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I agree with you, Cortezzz. Good post.

Aeon's anger is legitimate, but his perspective like
many rightwinger perspectives are shaped by the
zeitgeist that rules the 2 herds on this planet, making
both herds boringly predictable.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

jimmoyer said:

Finally the truth out of you, if you don't belong to one of the two boring herds that make up the planet, then it's like I'v thought for awhile, you're not from here. :lol:

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006

jimmoyer said:

are you feeling guilty about something---jim-moyer

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

cortezzz said:
i dont think its reasonable to dismiss aeons argument because you think you detect-- anger

Not sure if you were addressing my post, but it is the visceral venomous side of AEONS argument which leads me to dismiss him as an anti-semite.

Palestine-Israel: I know there are two sides to this argument. Perhaps if I called mohammed a false prophet or Allah a pagan diety he might understand how hate undermines ones argument.

But then if I did that I'd get clobbered by moderators and posters alike.

M
Guess it's okay to call a Jew a nazi though.