DocDred, you're Fired!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I wish DocDred would get online so he can find out he's fired.

I'm done work in 5 minutes, I'll have to fire him again om a couple hours.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
*sniffles *
i worked for you like a son....I did all the jobs you wouldn't do....
Hell who put on the ointment...who washed the guys off that complained of the smell after they had the goats that were not douched....
i mean hell some of those guys got real excited in my hand washing duties....
Who applied the alum to the saggy ones to cause the shrinkage and tightening effect.....

Who covered up the mange with fake fur.....

Who friggin broke the new ones in.....

then their is the stuff you refuse to even consider part of the job and say it's a perk.....

I'm going to apply to shadowshiv and see if i can get a job in the Human Brothel.....

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
*sniffles *
Hell who put on the ointment...who washed the guys off that complained of the smell after they had the goats that were not douched....
Who applied the alum to the saggy ones to cause the shrinkage and tightening effect.....

then their is the stuff you refuse to even consider part of the job and say it's a perk.....

I'm going to apply to shadowshiv and see if i can get a job in the Human Brothel.....

Doc, I valued your services as an employee but you became too involved with our employees, compromising my prestigious business.

Do you recall the time I arrived at the brothel, to find you performing cunnulingus on 3 goats? I was flabbergasted to say the least, YOU STOLE FROM ME! The goats are there to make money, not for you to play out your sick fantasies! Not too mention those lonely nights when you took our employees home with you, riding them down younge street like some sick Santa Claus Parade. You emotionally damaged my goats, they are no longer tender loving creatures... they are sadistic beasts, satisfied only by your wirey moustache.

Doc, since I am a forgiving brothel operator, I will give you a chance to redeem your self. In order to get back in my good books though, you will have to pass a series of humiliation tests... which will be no easy feat.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Doc, I valued your services as an employee but you became too involved with our employees, compromising my prestigious business.

Do you recall the time I arrived at the brothel, to find you performing cunnulingus on 3 goats? I was flabbergasted to say the least, YOU STOLE FROM ME! The goats are there to make money, not for you to play out your sick fantasies! Not too mention those lonely nights when you took our employees home with you, riding them down younge street like some sick Santa Claus Parade. You emotionally damaged my goats, they are no longer tender loving creatures... they are sadistic beasts, satisfied only by your wirey moustache.

Doc, since I am a forgiving brothel operator, I will give you a chance to redeem your self. In order to get back in my good books though, you will have to pass a series of humiliation tests... which will be no easy feat.

**Doc realizes** *the only chance to have nessie and angie again is to pass the test*.......

Ok I promise no more sampling...PLEASE Can I take The test...sniff sniff

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
**Doc realizes** *the only chance to have nessie and angie again is to pass the test*.......

Ok I promise no more sampling...PLEASE Can I take The test...sniff sniff

Yes, Doc I will allow you to take the humiliation test tomorrow. I really hope you pass the test, it's hard finding Zoologists who want to work in brothels these days.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
*sniffles *

Sure you can, but NO sampling. You have to pay just like the rest of the chattle.;-):lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'm really going through the joneses here Durka...where be the test?

First Test:

Write me a ballad involving your self and the goat pictured above.

I will add more tests as the day progresses.

Reactions: hermanntrude

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Bear in mind with said ballad... this is a public forum, and anything overly crude WILL be deleted. Feel free to send it to Durka via PM if you even THINK it might cross such a line.

Cheers.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The ballad does not have to include anything sexual, it could be a song about a goat & doc rowing together in a Kayak, or Doc and the goat visiting Canada's Wonderland