Do You or Do You Not Support Muslim Immigration to Canada?

Should Muslim Immigration to Canada be Curbed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think we should only accept atheists until they equal the number of religious. That would balance out the nuttiness.

(I should probably put this in purple as I'm bound to get a red from Wally, since he doesn't seem to have a sense of humour.)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Now Hamilton and Toronto are becoming Sanctuary cities like San Francisco.....next Vancouver? Edmonton???

Sanctuary City" policies

Published on Jul 6, 2015
Brian Lilley of TheRebel.Media reports that the murder of Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant who had been ordered deported several times should be a wake up call to city councils everywhere about adapting dangerous "Sanctuary City" policies.

This growing world-wide movement is being pushed by left-wing groups like No One is Illegal, who want costly social services extended to non-citizens while demanding that the rule of law not be enforced against those same non-citizens. With councils in Hamilton and Toronto having already adopted such policies and other Canadian cities considering them, we need to be aware how much such policies can cost in dollars and innocent lives.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
"Sanctuary cities", how utterly stupid.

We should have a Sanctuary City where we could send all the Lefties to and let them try to survive using their Leftie ideology!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A great idea. Britain being a Turd in the Atlantic punchbowl is easy to raze to the ground when the timing is right.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The population of Muslims in Canada has been doubling in Canada every decade since the 1960s. Mostly through immigration but a growing number of births and conversions are helping to propel Canada on a trajectory that would see Muslims reach 50%+1 of the population somewhere around 2050. A long way off from the perspective of the roughly 3.8% that we currently sit at.

Do you or do you not support Muslim immigration to Canada? If you do support it, why and what percentage of the population do you believe should be Muslim?

The Muslim population is not going to be 50%+1 in 2050 or anywhere near that.