Do politicians ever consider the indoor environment ?

Air Advocate

Nominee Member
Mar 4, 2007
Ya i have

Ya i have on and off for a few years.
the sad things is every one in the business is strugling since there is so much controled information. from manufacturers misleading the contractors to aperant service maintenance contracts every one is lead to believe that some one is protecting them and they have all these rights. well it be nice to learn who is protecting you and what actual rights you have that some one will act on.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
One thing I am very greatful for is the growing trend by government bodies to ban smoking in all indoor locations. I think that is a very good thing. But, probably much more can be done in terms of improving air quality...I just have to educate myself more on the issue I guess. You've brought up something that, other than the issue of smoking, I haven't considered a great deal. Interesting stuff.

Air Advocate

Nominee Member
Mar 4, 2007
Yes it nice, they stopped smoking Indoors

We still have all the tar and nicotine stains in the ventilation systems as well as in the ceiling spaces.
Do you think they even considered what effect the cigarette butts will have on the environment? If tobacco contains so many chemicals and carcinogens what will happen to the ground water. Will these chemical not be making another mess that will be unmanaged for to long.
Do you not find it appealing when you see an ashtray overflowing with butts? I believe this will cause just as many problems if left unmanaged