Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You have no issue with me having the shots and in reality while I have no problem with you posting the dangers you have searched out, what shots my grandchildren receive are not up to you or me.
These are your words not mine. "I want all my grandkids to have it too should it be necessary." Know what, your free choice (and their's) goes out the window should the Gov mandate it. At some point the over a certain age will not get one because there is just not enough to go around an transports just won't be making the runs they used to

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
These are your words not mine. "I want all my grandkids to have it too should it be necessary." Know what, your free choice (and their's) goes out the window should the Gov mandate it. At some point the over a certain age will not get one because there is just not enough to go around an transports just won't be making the runs they used to
From the ages they stated, there is a good chance my grandkids along with my husband and myself won't qualify. I believe the greatest risk is the 20's something through the 30's something which means that in my family, only the Mothers of my grandchildren and one of my son's will qualify. Perhaps we are lucky it is May (almost) and if we are really lucky, not much of the flu will hit before school gets out and the spread of the disease will be less. Maybe I too am lucky that I will be off work for a few months and not in daily contact with numerous people - hand to hand and almost breath to breath contact. Nothing like being handed money all day to collect germs on. I have family returning home from Dubai on Wednesday. I have written to them to tell them to expect to be handed face masks at the airport. The news report on the telus home page is not good.:-(

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I would have to check back but wasn't SARS sort of downplayed in the interest of keeping the public 'calm'. The 1918 flu, once you had it if you were still alive on the 7th day you usually recovered. Not all babies came through that untouched, apparently a week of very high fevers and swelling in the brain left telltale signs that could be spotted (by a trained person) from across a fair sized room.