Death knell for AGW

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
you still smartin' ger? Are you finally ready... finally willing... to state your position and unequivocally show that you're not the denier I've stated you are? C'mon... you have my (now stated several times) commitment to provide you an apology... if you simply answer the questions I posed to you? Well... actually I narrowed that down to a single question in an attempt to get you to finally respond, right ger?

(note: the offering of an apology wasn't made to presume upon one being needed... again, the term denier doesn't hold any negative attachment... it isn't intended as a pejorative... it's simply a statement of fact in relation to positions held. Again, the apology was offered because you wigged out... over several threads... because you took exception to the label denier).

still waiting ger, still waiting

So, I'll take that as being you didn't graduate from High School.

As for my position on GW, I've already made that clear. It's not my concern that you do not have the where with all to figure it out.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

As for my position on GW, I've already made that clear. It's not my concern that you do not have the where with all to figure it out.
Didn't graduate from High School, didn't go to Machu Picchu.....There's a whole lot of things he didn't do......except in his dreams.....

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Yesterday you threatened to take your BS and leave us. I knew that would just be too good to be true. So you ready for yet another azzwhoopin with your fake data?

oh my! Such an internet warrior you are! :mrgreen: But hey now... I said no such thing... you shouldn't let your wet dreams carry into the day time!

it seems you have a denier block here! Homogenisation is science!!! Surely you're not for accepting inherent biases in the data, are you? Hey lil' fella... you do know that overall globally, adjustments have introduced a slight cooling to the trend. Are you saying you want to get rid of all adjustments... you want to make the temperature trend warmer? Really taxi, is that what you're saying... is that what you're after?

and hey now, lil' taxi... as I just wrote in another post a short while back... what about all those adjustments being made to the satellite data? Are you for those adjustments taxi? Do you like those adjustments taxi? Cause there's a brazillion more adjustments made to satellite data than are being made to the surface temperature datasets.

ok fine... you're a denier. I'll go with that. Just don't get all hissy-fitted AGAIN... and AGAIN... whenever I label you as the denier you are.

damn! It's a simple question... yet you can't answer it. You refuse to answer it. Go figure.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Didn't graduate from High School, didn't go to Machu Picchu.....There's a whole lot of things he didn't do......except in his dreams.....

and the principal lapdog surfaces! Again, you also have questions awaiting you... that you're forever running away from. You know, the questions that have to do with you repeatedly stating that, "you have NO REASON/BASIS to claim I lied about visiting Machu Picchu"... and that, "you need NO REASON/BASIS to claim I lied about visiting Machu Picchu".

coming up 5 months after the fact... and being the loyal geezer pensioner lapdog you are... you still bring it up. Over and over again. Poor simple loyal lapper, DuhSleeper!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ok fine... you're a denier. I'll go with that. Just don't get all hissy-fitted AGAIN... and AGAIN... whenever I label you as the denier you are.

damn! It's a simple question... yet you can't answer it. You refuse to answer it. Go figure.

If that makes you feel like a better man, then go for it.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Hey now....:mrgreen:

simple mind you have! But hey now, since your loyal lapper DuhSleeper has resurrected it once again: why don't you step-up and acknowledge YOUR LIES about Machu Picchu! You know, where you claimed "NO BUSES, NO BUS ROAD". You know, where I showcased YOUR LIES by posting BUS PICS, the ROAD BUSES travel, the BUS SCHEDULE, etc. You know... the big to-do about nothing! Where I made a simple, benign and inconsequential statement in reply to another member.

and your loyal lapdog DuhSleeper still brings it up... coming up 5 months later! :mrgreen: Hey dancingMan, why is the lapdog set in reinforcing YOUR LIES?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
If that makes you feel like a better man, then go for it.

those no qualitative measurement involved. Again, it's not a negative slag... there's no perjorative intent. It's simply a label; a statement of fact in relation to positions held. You hold a particular denier position... you're a denier in that regard - no more, no less. You should really look inwards if the label so agitates you... why do you struggle so much with your position? :mrgreen:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All the people you call lapdogs came to the same conclusion I did all by themselves. It's called independent thought. Try it sometime.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Waldo,...being the laughing stock of the forum seems to give you a high....I guess for you that's better than being ignored in real life...:mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
All the people you call lapdogs came to the same conclusion I did all by themselves. It's called independent thought. Try it sometime.

it seems your, uhhh... claimed "independent thought" always breaks down when someone asks you to actually support/substantiate yet another of your statements/claims. You know... the ones you provide no support for... the ones you can't/won't substantiate.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Waldo,...being the laughing stock of the forum seems to give you a high....I guess for you that's better than being ignored in real life...:mrgreen:

you still don't get it! You and your clubhouseBROs mean nothing to me! Laugh away lapping, lapper, lapdog, DuhSleeper