Crashing oil prices decimate Texas boomtowns

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
J
Yes Gerry the crackhead, it says production increased and trumped you crack head bullsh-t. If you don't like it increasing then I guess you can go f-ck yourself or maybe one your backhoes buddies Fact is fact.

What ever you say, oh glorious one.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's not what I say. Production is up 7.1%.

Are you trying to deny that?

And here I thought you were smarter than ****heads like flossy, I guess I did err.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's not what I say. Production is up 7.1%.

Are you trying to deny that?

And here I thought you were smarter than sh-theads like flossy, I guess I did err.

So what. Production is up from existing wells. Big deal. What's your fu cking point, idiot. Besides the one on the top of your pinhead. It means nothing in the big scheme of things. Productivity may be up, but over all profitability is WAY down. Get it, idiot?

You're like a dog with a bone, only not as smart, when you latch on to something you just can't seem to let go.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So what. Production is up from existing wells. Big deal. What's your fu cking point, idiot. Besides the one on the top of your pinhead. It means nothing in the big scheme of things. Productivity may be up, but over all profitability is WAY down. Get it, idiot?

You're like a dog with a bone, only not as smart, when you latch on to something you just can't seem to let go.

Your starting to get cliffy withdrawal??? What are you going to do without him? Turn on the rest of us?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Your starting to get cliffy withdrawal??? What are you going to do without him? Turn on the rest of us?

and there YOU go again, off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the OP or what is being discussed. Is this how you build things? If so, I feel sorry for your clients. The results must be crap.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
and there YOU go again, off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the OP or what is being discussed. Is this how you build things? If so, I feel sorry for your clients. The results must be crap.

Catching the fine details and tangents in any situation could very well be why I am a angel with the wood in the first place Gerryh. Don't be so short sighted.

justfred99

Nominee Member
Aug 2, 2015
North America
That makes it even more unbelievable, doesn't it?

An province with a fraction of the population of Montreal still can generate a GDP $86 Billion while the biggest city in Que does $120 B.

That equates to $75k per person in Sask and a paltry 31k for the greater Montreal area.

What a sad little number

Montreal might want to take a page from Sask in terms of how to succeed.

Would it have to do with the fact that Quebec is more corrupt than Africa? Maybe there is a lot of un-reported income in Montreal.