JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My mom went to see her dying brother this weekend. As my uncle won't be around for Christmas he had his Christmas early.

His girlfriend's family showed up.

My uncle has Cancer.

My mom has Cancer and is currently getting treatments.

One of the 'guests' said her daughter wasn't there because "She had the sniffles and sore throat," and "always runs hot". But she doesn't have covid and won't get tested because "she doesn't want to miss school."

And this woman's S/O also had a sore throat.

So because this fukstain of a garbage person thinks her kid doesn't have Covid, she thought it was okay to go to a get together and spread around what she likely has, whether it's Covid or Otherwise.

And before ANYONE says my mom should'a stayed home, this is her BROTHER who is DYING.

Fact is, this POS is a perfect example of most people now, including the morons on this board who think Covid is blown out of proportion.

It's NOT just about you and fuk all of you who don't take precautions just because YOU may not be affected, and you're too ****ing selfish to care about other people, even YOUR own family.

Now it's a waiting game to see if my mom can talk sense into the grandmother of this little snot brat to get her test to find out if she does have it, and then see if my mom was exposed.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My mom went to see her dying brother this weekend. As my uncle won't be around for Christmas he had his Christmas early.

His girlfriend's family showed up.

My uncle has Cancer.

My mom has Cancer and is currently getting treatments.

One of the 'guests' said her daughter wasn't there because "She had the sniffles and sore throat," and "always runs hot". But she doesn't have covid and won't get tested because "she doesn't want to miss school."

And this woman's S/O also had a sore throat.

So because this fukstain of a garbage person thinks her kid doesn't have Covid, she thought it was okay to go to a get together and spread around what she likely has, whether it's Covid or Otherwise.

And before ANYONE says my mom should'a stayed home, this is her BROTHER who is DYING.

Fact is, this POS is a perfect example of most people now, including the morons on this board who think Covid is blown out of proportion.

It's NOT just about you and fuk all of you who don't take precautions just because YOU may not be affected, and you're too ****ing selfish to care about other people, even YOUR own family.

Now it's a waiting game to see if my mom can talk sense into the grandmother of this little snot brat to get her test to find out if she does have it, and then see if my mom was exposed.
So does it matter if your mother and uncle die from cancer or Covid ?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's the protocol.

It's a shame everyone who went didnt follow it.

I agree maybe she should.

Not sure WTF you're talking about as a protocol and everyone who 'went' didn't follow it...

It was a family thing at his home, there was no 'protocol' for testing or anything...

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Usually I avoid posting to you PGS, but for this...

Go fuk yourself.
Bravo!! The insensitivity of that crass question is appalling. But very piggy like.

Sorry to hear about your mom and uncle. As if things aren't challenging enough ...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I agree maybe she should.
Not sure WTF you're talking about as a protocol and everyone who 'went' didn't follow it...
It was a family thing at his home, there was no 'protocol' for testing or anything...
Stay home if you have a higher risk of serious illness
Some people have a higher risk of getting seriously ill. Stay at home as much as possible if you:

are an older adult
have an underlying medical condition
have a compromised immune system

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...tion-risks/measures-reduce-community.html#sta

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Usually I avoid posting to you PGS, but for this...

Go fuk yourself.
No thanks , but seriously does it really matter ? If your loved elder is lying on His/Her death bed wasting away what difference is the final cause ? Usually after watching the suffering for so long , most are relieved when after a long hopeless battle the patient finally succumbs .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No thanks , but seriously does it really matter ? If your loved elder is lying on His/Her death bed wasting away what difference is the final cause ? Usually after watching the suffering for so long , most are relieved when after a long hopeless battle the patient finally succumbs .

Have you thought not everyone sees it your way?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Stay home if you have a higher risk of serious illness
Some people have a higher risk of getting seriously ill. Stay at home as much as possible if you:

are an older adult
have an underlying medical condition
have a compromised immune system

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...tion-risks/measures-reduce-community.html#sta

Well first this was a family get together that was supposed to only be just a few people.

It wasn't until my mom was there that more people showed than she, my uncle and my cousin thought.

Second, since the main person who the get together was for has cancer, the people going should have been the ones to realize they shouldn't show the hell up if they have ANY sign or symptom of anything, or someone around them had a sign or symptom.

Considering my mom is an LPN and Palliative care nurse, yeah she knows the risks all too well, but getting together with her dying brother and finding out about this POS woman and her daughter an hour before she left REALLY is more on those idiots, not my mom or my uncle.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well first this was a family get together that was supposed to only be just a few people.
It wasn't until my mom was there that more people showed than she, my uncle and my cousin thought.
Second, since the main person who the get together was for has cancer, the people going should have been the ones to realize they shouldn't show the hell up if they have ANY sign or symptom of anything, or someone around them had a sign or symptom.
Considering my mom is an LPN and Palliative care nurse, yeah she know
Does that include a bowl of kutia?

s the risks all too well, but getting together with her dying brother and finding out about this POS woman and her daughter an hour before she left REALLY is more on those idiots, not my mom or my uncle.
Face it, the whole thing was a bad idea.