COVID-19 'Pandemic'

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Bullshit.

It's a big lie. Politicians like Trump claim to have taken it, but no self-respecting medical professional is going to prescribe a drug that is ineffective.
Did I say or imply prescribe ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Medical professionals are neither taking it or prescribing it, unless it is used to treat a condition it has been approved for. It is not effective against COVID.
That is a fact Jack , Girth has spoken . Have you looked at studies coming from around the world ? You are falling into the hands of big pharma and allowing TDS to shape opinion . Politics should not play a roll in determining effectiveness, but that appears to have been the case in many flawed studies . The big Pharmaceutical Companies want new expensive designer drugs to combat Covid , there is no profit in an easily obtained over the counter remedy .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Here is a newsflash for yuz. 20-25% of cases are healthcare workers.
Makes sense they work with the infected. Probably why many take hydrochloride as a precautionary measure . It is readily available over the counter .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't look at studies from pharmaceutical professionals, or GOP medical cronies. I look at reputable medical sites, and their studies to base my opinion. All reputable sites have concluded that HCQ has not demonstrated any known effectiveness to treat COVID.

IF people are dumb enough to believe the Rogue doctors that the Trump Administration paraded in front of the media, telling us that masks don't work, and HCQ saves lives, that are causing this debate, which we should not even be having.

It's amazing some Canadians are even listening to the American Government, considering they have handled this pandemic far worse than any other developed nation in the World.
Good check some of the European Studies . They are free of American interference.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That is a fact Jack , Girth has spoken . Have you looked at studies coming from around the world ? You are falling into the hands of big pharma and allowing TDS to shape opinion . Politics should not play a roll in determining effectiveness, but that appears to have been the case in many flawed studies . The big Pharmaceutical Companies want new expensive designer drugs to combat Covid , there is no profit in an easily obtained over the counter remedy .

I would guess in ALL aspects of medicine there are reputable people who put the well being of the patient above all else. I'm not prepared to guess how many, but I'd say "some - most" is probably accurate.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't just a guess, using "common sense". Reputable doctors generally have a pretty good idea what works, BUT nothing is 100% :)
For many years reputable doctors scoffed at the positive results of THC and CBD but there you are . Reputable Doctors used to smoke in the office back in the day . Would they be reputable today ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I would guess in ALL aspects of medicine there are reputable people who put the well being of the patient above all else. I'm not prepared to guess how many, but I'd say "some - most" is probably accurate.
Most people go into medicine for that very reason , and to make money .