COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

You're a lump of lard, no question mark needed.

I don't understand what purpose this dolt serves on the forum. Who cares about his imagined attributes? He's never supplied one fact about anything applying to this continent! I say "deep six" him!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I don't understand what purpose this dolt serves on the forum. Who cares about his imagined attributes? He's never supplied one fact about anything applying to this continent! I say "deep six" him!

What have I said that's wrong or inaccurate, rather than just inconvenient truths for bed-wetting, avocado-munching lefties?

Do you realise what hypocrites you all are?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I certainly don't. Care, that is. But I fully believe him when he states that he was a deck ape, the dumber end of an idiot stick, in the Royal Navy, can only get sex by paying for it, and now fills his days with shifting boxes and his nights with takeaway and alcohol.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I certainly don't. Care, that is. But I fully believe him when he states that he was a deck ape, the dumber end of an idiot stick, in the Royal Navy, can only get sex by paying for it, and now fills his days with shifting boxes and his nights with takeaway and alcohol.

I live a great life, and you're jealous of that.

And I've noticed you can't beat me in arguments so you just have to resort to trolling.

I think you're incapable of conducting yourself in a gentlemanly and civilised manner.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

I'm not being being PC, you little fascist. I'm just saying it as it.
Why should I create a fictional alternate reality in order to suit my dubious agenda like you do?

Ha.....you don’t understand.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

I live a great life, and you're jealous of that.
And I've noticed you can't beat me in arguments so you just have to resort to trolling.
I think you're incapable of conducting yourself in a gentlemanly and civilised manner.

You pay for sex and your Dad still makes you supper.

Nobody here is jealous or envious of you or your life.

Not even Mentalfloss.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

You pay for sex

And I enjoy it.

and your Dad still makes you supper.

My mum still makes my tea every Sunday and Wednesday and my dad delivers it and leaves it outside as a result of me no longer being able to visit them every Sunday - when I also used to have my tea there - as a result of your despicable lockdown.

This is life in YOUR fascist lockdown - families banned from seeing each other.

Nobody here is jealous or envious of you or your life.

That's not true.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Yep. That's the response I was expecting.

I knew you would ask for proof and when I did you would say it's not proof.

That's what you were BOUND to say.

So why didn't you provide proof?

You didn't give proof, you gave a youtube clip that provides OPINION. Not proof.

Or do you not know the difference?

I mean, if you gave me proof/stats that show your claim, I'd say sure, you were right.

Until then, you are, as usual, lying.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

But it ISN'T alive. It's a planet. I don't care if it's your religion. I've got science in my side.

And Science says...

Depends on your definition of life.

So... science could say yes, or it could be no.

I've got science on my side then, too.

The Earth is alive. :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

So why didn't you provide proof?
You didn't give proof, you gave a youtube clip that provides OPINION. Not proof.
Or do you not know the difference?
I mean, if you gave me proof/stats that show your claim, I'd say sure, you were right.
Until then, you are, as usual, lying.
"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead"

-- Thomas Paine