Costco -- the Bible is fiction

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How very christian of you.
BTW Costco is a store.

Again, I have exposed blatant double standards.

Mislabelling the Bible at a bookshop as "fiction"? How very hilarious! Oh how those silly Christians complain!! Brilliant stuff!

Burning the Koran? RACIST!! INTOLERANT! UN-CHRISTIAN!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Mislabelling the Bible is worse than burning the Koran. The Koran is just a book, and anyone should have the right to burn it. After all, it's just fiction, isn't it? The Koran is just fairytale nonsense.

However, ALL books should be labelled properly in a bookshop.

Oh yes we forgot out of around 5000 religions in the world yours is the only one that managed to pick the real god. You must be truly blessed to be able to pick the one out of five thousand.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh yes we forgot out of around 5000 religions in the world yours is the only one that managed to pick the real god. You must be truly blessed to be able to pick the one out of five thousand.

What do you want me to do? Believe in in the Gods of all the world's religions?

You may find this upsetting, but I'm Church of England, not Muslim, Hindu or Zoroastrianist.

I believe in God, not Krishna.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Again, I have exposed blatant double standards.

Mislabelling the Bible at a bookshop as "fiction"? How very hilarious! Oh how those silly Christians complain!! Brilliant stuff!

Burning the Koran? RACIST!! INTOLERANT! UN-CHRISTIAN!!

We picked up on your double standards a long time ago.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Mislabelling the Bible is worse than burning the Koran. The Koran is just a book, and anyone should have the right to burn it. After all, it's just fiction, isn't it? The Koran is just fairytale nonsense.

Actually, technically, a Bible is just a book too, unless you think it takes on some sort of spiritual transformation upon printing of the last period of the last sentence... sort of like the transformation of wafers in a Catholic mass.

Anyway... how do you *think* it should have been labeled?

"Path to Immortality"?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I've picked up on yours.

I don't care how many or what books you burn. But don't stop at the Koran, there are 5000 other religions out there with bibles. While you're at it better burn science fiction too because they have superior races in them. It all keeps the price of pulp up.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I don't care how many or what books you burn. But don't stop at the Koran, there are 5000 other religions out there with bibles. While you're at it better burn science fiction too because they have superior races in them. It all keeps the price of pulp up.

Hmm... yeah... an entreprenuer could send advance-men to Bible-belt American small towns to organize Koran-fireworks festivals, and while they're doing that, you set up shop to dip Korans in solutions of potasium nitrate laced with chemicals to make different colours, and you peddle those from kiosks... next to the kiosks selling all-you-can-eat bread-and-fish sandwiches...

Just imagine the spiritual harmony and Christian joy of a town of red-neck evangelicals loaded on spirits, running around, lighting the fuse and winging copies of exploding Korans.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"Costco" should take the Bible out of the fiction bit and place it in a more appropriate non-fiction bit where it belongs.

But I shan't hold my breath. It's obviously got your lot working for it.

It should be in the building materials section.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I've already said how it should be labelled.

All you said is, it should be labeled "220" according to the Dewey Decimal system.

Okay... go to many Costcos and tell them to change the label to "220"... and for research, take a stop-watch and count how many seconds they stand like wax-works before responding, plus count the percentage who respond with, "How about 666?"

The Bible and the Torah put together are not as toxic and evil as the Koran.

Have you ever even tried to read it?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"Costco" should take the Bible out of the fiction bit and place it in a more appropriate non-fiction bit where it belongs.

But I shan't hold my breath. It's obviously got your lot working for it.
Excellent idea. Fire lame-brained and limp-d icked insults at me to try to divert attention from the fact that you ran your mouth without the first notion what you were talking about.

That tactic probably works in your degenerate country.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
All you said is, it should be labeled "220" according to the Dewey Decimal system.

Yeah. And that's what it's usually classed in. That's the non-fiction reference section, where it's usually placed.

Have you ever even tried to read it?

I don't read the Koran. I'm Christian.

the fact that you ran your mouth without the first notion what you were talking about.

That's something I must have learned from you.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Bible and the Torah put together are not as toxic and evil as the Koran.

They are thicker and heavier than the Koran, a bible or the Talmud or the Torah hurled at <42k will kill an ox the Koran will cause superfishall damage only. No the science and logic is clearly indiicating your grievous miscalculations.