Cop Sucker Punches Woman at Philadelphia Puerto Rican Day Parade

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I watched the video. He could have taken her down without that punch under the circumstances. She was walking away from him so certainly not an immediate threat. Yes he had a right to subdue her depending on circumstances, but that was excessive under teh circumstances.
Were you there?

and pay attention.
You seem particularly stupid and hostile today. Cops give you the full spa treatment last night?

BTW: Your juvenile hostility is humourous. Stupid, which isn't surprising, but humourous none the less.

She didn't attack anyone!
The report stated she threw water at the cops.

That's assault, if you were ever an MP you would have known that.

So that takes care of that myth.

The cop, as is normal these days, decided he could assault anyone within range because he got a wittle wet.
It's called assault.

Anyone with a minor knowledge of the CCoC and/or Military Law, would know that. That obviously excludes you and your silly claims.

********* Pigs!
I'm not surprised beastiality is something you enjoy. Although I had you pegged for a lover of donkeys, since you're obviously a .

Far too many like him today and firing is too good for his a$$. Let her hit him in the mouth with a brick.
Ahhh yes, the Neanderthal approach. Seems you're no better than the officer in question.

Last edited by a moderator:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes really, as stated in the OP.

I acknowledge the facts have changed. Irrelevant to the argument he made though, since he's claimed to be an MP, and has no understanding of the CCoC or Military law.

It doesn't matter what is thrown. Same as with Officer "bubbles'. It's assault.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
and I'm sure that, in the name of justice and fair play, the officer will be charged with assault for his unprovoked attack on the young lady.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
and I'm sure that, in the name of justice and fair play, the officer will be charged with assault for his unprovoked attack on the young lady.
Since he was under the mistaken impression she was the perp, he should have a letter of reprimand placed in his file and be demoted.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Since he was under the mistaken impression she was the perp, he should have a letter of reprimand placed in his file and be demoted.

Can I use that excuse? "Sorry, I thought he was the one that threw water at me."

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
and I'll just get a reprimand for punching some stranger, female, in the face.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When I watched the video (The short clip that is available and there must be more) the officer's arm was swinging around her to restrain her, moved too fast and hit her in the face, Sucker punch would have been on the back of her head.
He could have even hit her with an open hand, for what we can see......
Videos are two dimensional and show only what the cameraman wants you to see.
I seem to recall a while back about a seemingly "innocent" woman at a Ron or Rand Paul rally....

So I'll save my opinion until more is known

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
When I watched the video (The short clip that is available and there must be more) the officer's arm was swinging around her to restrain her, moved too fast and hit her in the face, Sucker punch would have been on the back of her head.
He could have even hit her with an open hand, for what we can see......
Videos are two dimensional and show only what the cameraman wants you to see.
I seem to recall a while back about a seemingly "innocent" woman at a Ron or Rand Paul rally....

So I'll save my opinion until more is known

Yeah, I think there's more to this than we can see in the video. And it does look like it was an open hand strike, in fact it kind of looks like he's reacting to something. It doesn't appear that she's throwing anything but that she raises something, to her mouth maybe? It definitely looked to me like he reacted to what she was about to do with the thing in her hand? Like he was going after that possibly?

It's really hard to tell from the video.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You know, this cop may be a great guy. This may be his first mistake in 19 years. Unfortunately the event is indicative of how most police react today and it is wrong. All out aggression is not the way to diffuse a situation and should never be the first choice but it seems that it normally is. We need to make an example.of these idiots that feel a uniform is carte blanche to assault & intimidate the public. Do I think some of these cops need a good dose of their own medicine, hell yeah! Do I think a few firings would help, hell yeah! Do I think the training they are given today is the biggest influence in all these situations arising recently hell yeah!

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Lt. Jonathan Josey History.. lol more ey candy for SLM... lol

History of Officer Shown Hitting Woman | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Hmmm, she assaults officers, refuses to obey lawful orders, attempts to flee, gets taken down, and the Cop is the bad guy?

Interesting.

I agree, the girl was part of a group of protestors and admitted to spraying spaghetti string at police.. if you are part of the group you are as guilty as the rest of the protestors..

Gang mentality is dangerous.. just look at the Vancouver riots..

I suggest the girl puts some ice on her face and get's over it..

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
right, of course, how DARE they protest. She sooooooo obviously deserved being smacked around by a cop.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hmmm, she assaults officers, refuses to obey lawful orders, attempts to flee, gets taken down, and the Cop is the bad guy?

Interesting.

oh yes, and by the way, if you had read the article you would have seen that all charges were dropped. So, in reality she did nothing wrong and was assaulted by the officer for...what....... because he's a racist pig that hates women?

See, I can make shyte up to.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
oh yes, and by the way, if you had read the article you would have seen that all charges were dropped. So, in reality she did nothing wrong and was assaulted by the officer for...what....... because he's a racist pig that hates women?

Racist?? Did you read the link on this guys history, giving eulogy for a fallen Latin officer his friend..

Read his history, he is a hero.. several times over. You're an idiot several times over...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Racist?? Did you read the link on this guys history, giving eulogy for a fallen Latin officer his friend..

Read his history, he is a hero.. several times. You're an idiot several times..

Wow...... just wow.:roll:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Wow...... just wow.:roll:

Did you read this guys history... ?? PERIOD!!!

To me he sounds like a stand up guy who cares.. If you have a group of individuals attacking, it does not matter who tossed what they are all potential threats, and all guilty.

Example:

Two guts go into a bank and robs the bank, as they leave one of the robbers shoots and kills someone.. Under US law both are guilty of murder.

The example may be reaching a little, but if you're part of a group engaged in criminal behavior, you are as guilty as the rest.