Contrasting Tax Cuts

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: Canadian Politics

The Ultimate Doomsday Torture Room now has two people on the hit list: Zoofer and Colpy, for certain remarks made above. Trust me, nobody ever wants to go to the Ultimate Doomsday Torture Room. It is so horrifying that it can't even be described without the listener going blind and insane.

>>> soon to be zoofer: :eek:fftheair:

>>> soon to be colpy: :eek:fftheair:

:D

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: Canadian Politics

Haggis.
I cannot tell a lie.
Not matter what.
Well maybe.
A little white fib.

I f she is cute...
:)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
That's true, the ones who declare Trudeau as a god get a dozen nekkid girls in the Torture Room. The ones who say otherwise, well, I've already warned you about that horrific situation. :twisted:

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE:Canadian Politics

Pierre Trudeau was partially responsible for the deficit, but Brian Mulroney had the option to reverse it, and he acted like an idiot.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If you look over the record,

you will find that Lyin' Brian racked up forty odd billion dollars worth of debt each and every year he was in power. I hardly think we can blame Trudeau for the actions of Bulroney.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: Canadian Politics

The H5N1 virus (bird flu) is becoming a serious problem around the world. The World Health Organization is saying that with the next six to twelve months, bird flu will hit Canada and start an epidemic. It worries me that the Canadian government has still not come up with a plan, in case a global pandemic starts. It just proves how irresponsible our government is.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I keep on trying to like this tax cut, but it will effect me so little in the way spending habits and the money I lose at the cashier. However on services which may be cut because of it or services which could have been improved by the 200 or so dollars I'll be saving each year is kind of disappointing. Again I'm caught in the middle of the Conservative and the Liberal plan here. As I do see a need to cut taxes in the right places.