Conservatives to get tough on certain crimes and criminals

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Conservatives look to fill new session of Parliament with ‘tough-on-crime’ agenda | National Post

I think if they want the electorate to believe them they should start with Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin.

Tough on Crime is just a smokescreen for "We don't really have anything we are doing shared with the public." It is the left hand slapping your face while the right hand is picking your pocket. The biggest organized criminal cabal is the government. Like they're going to lock themselves up!

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Conservatives look to fill new session of Parliament with ‘tough-on-crime’ agenda | National Post

I think if they want the electorate to believe them they should start with Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin.

Harper could form a decent government if he was not blindly worshipping and throwing out the rulebook for every foreign mega corp that regards Canada as a free bordello hussy.

Bermuda, with 67,000 people, supports a domestic stock exchange

Bermuda Stock Exchange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada, with thirty eight million, supports on troubled exchange currently up for 'sale'. We rely on outside investment because our citizens are regualrily pick pocketed.