Conservative Inc.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Reading the article this quote completely cracked me up...

"I think this is a clear indication of this government's diminishing role of Environment Canada," said Liberal environment critic Kirsty Duncan. "There's information relevant to [Canadians'] livelihoods there. Why is it being used for partisan ads?"

information relevant to Canadian livelihoods, and she thinks the action plan links shouldn't be there. lol. Has anyone but me ever gone through that site? Most of you have jobs, so probably not, but I've read through it a few times looking for information on tuition programs, job banks, etc.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Has anyone but me ever gone through that site? Most of you have jobs, so probably not, but I've read through it a few times looking for information on tuition programs, job banks, etc.
I have and then some. I look into who was contracted to deliver each section from sh*t plants to library additions. I look to find if there is full funding, Fed/Provincial or Fed/Provincail/Private, Fed/Foreign, Fed/Foreign/Private etc.

I want to know where the money is being spent, whose money is being spent and how it is being spent.

It means the difference between retiring early, without hesitation, and without financial worries and potentially suffering.

Investing in the same projects as business and Feds is a long term sure thing.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Again with the twix

You keep repeating yourself......

Try this one........

Pete and repeat were on a boat........ Pete jumps out who is left on the boat?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Excuse me, but the 'Conservative Brand' is nowhere to be seen on that page. What is shown, is a full page of 'Government of Canada' links and weather information before you reach the end of the page, where links sit for the stimulus programs, etc. That 'Action Plan' in no way, contains Conservative branding, what it does contain, is links to programs established by the currently functioning, democratically elected, Government of Canada.
You'll have to forgive the nutters.

Pure genius!
Already getting old, and fast. Even faster than your 'sports fan' kick.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Anyone check out the website in the past hour or so? It's changed partly, back to the familiar map on the home page for the weather service, and Environment Canada's logo is much more prominent! lol

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Anyone check out the website in the past hour or so? It's changed partly, back to the familiar map on the home page for the weather service, and Environment Canada's logo is much more prominent! lol

Holy crap! You mean Big Brother really is watching!8O

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Excuse me, but the 'Conservative Brand' is nowhere to be seen on that page. What is shown, is a full page of 'Government of Canada' links and weather information before you reach the end of the page, where links sit for the stimulus programs, etc. That 'Action Plan' in no way, contains Conservative branding, what it does contain, is links to programs established by the currently functioning, democratically elected, Government of Canada.

Yah, they stripped the "Environment Canada" title and included their bright shiny new budget package, on a site for weather information.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
O my … since when are Cdn colours red, white & BLUE

When Stephen Harper flies to Europe next week, he’ll have some bling to show off — a jet with a fancy new paint job.

He said the new paint scheme cost about $50,000 more than returning the aircraft to its previous grey paint scheme.

The new paint scheme — and its dominant blue — was already stirring strong opinions in political circles.

more

Colourful paint job on Harper’s plane sparks criticism | Toronto Star

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
O my … since when are Cdn colours red, white & BLUE

When Stephen Harper flies to Europe next week, he’ll have some bling to show off — a jet with a fancy new paint job.

He said the new paint scheme cost about $50,000 more than returning the aircraft to its previous grey paint scheme.

The new paint scheme — and its dominant blue — was already stirring strong opinions in political circles.

more

Colourful paint job on Harper’s plane sparks criticism | Toronto Star
Sky, blue .... it's camouflage. :D Seriously, we have had 2 parties that have been gov't in Canuckville and their colors have been red n white and blue n white. It ain't jet science.