"come Out Of Her, My People"

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
The Apostle Paul wrote, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

"For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" 1 Cor 1-3.

"For where envying and strife is there is confusion, (as at Babel), and every EVIL work." Ja 3:16.

The denominational system was never God's plan, but, man's carnal attempt to control the Gospel with his various traditions. The Scripture refers to this Catholic/Protestant religious system, as the "Mother of harlots." Rev 17.

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world, is enmity with God? Whosoever will be the friend of the world, is the ENEMY of God." Ja 4:4.

The prophets, Jesus, His disciples, and God-fearing Christians have been tortured and martyred down through the centuries. It is said, that, there were more Christian martyrs in the 20th century, than, in all other centuries combined. Even as we speak, our brethren are suffering for the faith.

So, why aren't we suffering persecution in the West? Perhaps, because, we are no longer, a serious threat to the powers of darkness. Have we forgotten, that, we are in a spiritual warfare with Satan, having eternal consequences?

Christian comedy, entertaining sermons, politically-correct sermons, fund-raising from the pulpit? Milk, rather then strong meat? When did Jesus and His disciples participate in such things? They were martyred for preaching the Gospel.

Do you love Him enough to be martyred for Him?

The signs of the end are upon us. It is time to surrender our various church traditions, and cleave to God's Word, alone. I have found, that, most error in doctrine results from incomplete study of the Scripture. The entire reference for every doctrine is Genesis-Revelation.

Let us imitate the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind, searching the Scriptures, daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.

The Greek word for church, is "ekklesia," which, is defined as "called-out ones." The Lord has, always, had a remnant people.

"And I heard another Voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." Rev 18:4,5.

Do you hear His Voice?

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my Voice and I know them and they follow me." John 10:27.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Hi, herald

The early church was a church in its infancy, a babe struggling through to grow up strong in the midst of controversy.
The Jewish beliefs were under attack by these so called Christians with a love policy contrary to that which the norm was for Judaism. Tooth for tooth, eye for eye and stoning those bringing in a new gospel.

Paul knew therefore was subject to stoning everywhere he went. (For the Jews were zealous after the law)
Because this new Gospel was in its infancy he had to lay down some perimeters of acceptance and or rejection of what might be harmful to the new recruits.

Christianity was an infant that had and has its pitfalls, but God, like a good parent, lifts the infant up after a fall, in trying to teach it to learn good Godly values.

Only through trial and error can that be accomplished, similar to that of us raising our kids and the struggles we went with them in their growing up stages.

What in essence you are doing is setting up a condition similar to that of the Jewish state as it was then, but bringing it forward for today.( zealous after the words of Paul)
This condition then is setting up to where the religious community is the judge and jury of those whom it deems not complying with its interpretation, as quoted by you of Paul, thus: condemnations…… and if allowed, there would be persecutions from the religious community.

Similar to that of the reformation period.

Here is a more mature look at the Gospel of Christ based on the increase in knowledge and understandings of the word of God as given to mankind by Him to use and promote the growth of this young child to adult hood in Christ.

In using the same scripture references: The Apostle Paul wrote, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

Key words: “Is Christ divided?”
Divisions were not against unbelievers but with believers. Because of every group having a belief to what they believed to be right.

The same it is today with all the different denominations.

What Jesus came to take away was the penalty of being held back in a holing place, called hell, and eternal spiritual death.

These two, He holds the keys too, or rather say, the owner of them both. He has redeemed us from that situation to eternal life instead.

What is left then is our personal behavior as to what are we going to do with it, live right or live like the heathen.

Whatever choice we make, has with it rewards or consequences of punishments as to the degree of trespasses, yet while we are still alive, because after death, Jesus claims our souls.

After all, He paid for them with His life; His life for all of ours to life eternal.

With that understanding now, what prevents us from loving one another as Jesus requested despite our differences of worship?

Now apply Paul’s question: “Is Christ divided?”

We divide ourselves, God doesn’t. If Jesus prayed that we should be one as He and the Father are one, why would He divide us?

I believe that if you begin to look through the eyes of Jesus, you will begin to see what I mean, for to look through His eyes, we see lost souls in need of the love of God through us as His ambassadors, not judges, not governors or executioners.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Peace>>>AJ

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
When Peter, "lovingly" told Jesus, that, He wouldn't need to die upon the cross, Jesus looked at him and said, "Get thee, behind me, Satan!"

When James and John wanted to follow (denominational?) precedent and call fire down from Heaven upon the Samaritans, as Elijah had done, Jesus said, "You know not what spirit you are of!"

When Jesus said, that, one of His disciples would betray Him, none of them knew who it was. Yet, Satan filled the heart of the antichrist, Judas, and he betrayed Him. Judas arose from within the ranks. The greatest deception is that which is the closest to the Truth.

These four disciples were with Jesus 24/7, and, yet, when they trusted in their own understanding, became tools of Satan, who was attempting to thwart God's plan. So, who do we think, that, we are, with our own interpretations, doctrines, opinions...?

This religious system will be used by The Antichrist to tyrannize the world. I would suggest, that, you read my posts, "Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal The Antichrist," and "Revelation 13:11-Protestant America." If they are not archived on this site, you can find them on many others, including, www.prophecytalk.com.

There are two churches in the Book of Revelation:

The "Mother of harlots" which, is involved in the Ecumenical Movement. Scriptural doctrine is sacrificed at the expense of unity. All religions are being unified, but, Jesus said, "I am the way, the Truth, and the life, NO MAN cometh to the Father, but by me." John 14:6

But, for His church - the Bride of Christ, His Word, alone, is life:

In the Greek, 2 Tim 3:16 says, "ALL SCRIPTURE is God-breathed..." Our opinions and traditions are not "God-breathed."

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God...and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us." John 1.

There is, only, ONE authority - the expired Word of the living God.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

This verse is used by Christians to divide the body of Christ rather than to unite it.
Let me explain the real meaning of that verse.

First I have to give you this verse: Isa 9:14 Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

The clue to it’s meaning is “in one day”.

That day is the day Jesus went to the cross.

The next sets of words are: “head and tail”.

Verse: Deu 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Up until the crucifixion, the Jewish nation was the head. Meaning: that they were the sole people to have a direct relationship with God from the rest of the world.

So, in speaking, head is meaning; the head of an organization, a government or an entity.

That position Jesus came to cut off! The only way to cut Them off is to declare John 14:6 to them.

Can you imagine what that meant to them when they heard those words?

Here’s a taste of that: Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

… “because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God”... This is were they get angry because they alone through Moses think they have the truth and the way.

That was a designed feature in the plan of God. (Prophecied)

The next verse shows the cut off. Jesus “shall lend”, meaning give Himself over to them, and they shall not give in to Him, and “He shall be” meaning that after being offered up, Jesus becomes the only way, the truth as the head.

Deu 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Now, hopefully you have gathered somewhat an idea of how that worked, but to divide the body of Christ by that verse will not bring unity to the body.

Here is the final result: Deu 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

This is spoken to Jesus on “This day”

Brother Herald,

I wish only to explain things not convince, that’s the Holy Spirit’s job.

Peace>>>AJ

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
Jesus said, "I AM the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me." John 14:6.
And whenever, He said, "I AM," they knew, that, He was referring to Himself as God, because, that was the O.T. name for God.

These are His Words, and not mine. How could the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, "divide the body of Christ?"

He is the, only, way of salvation.

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"For the Word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Heb 4:12.

His Word divides the wheat from the tares.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
How could the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, "divide the body of Christ?">>>Herald

The words of Christ as used by mankind are what divide the body.

Example: Baptist believe in the one way only, and the Jehovah’s witnesses believe in Jehovah only, the Seventh Day Adventist believe in the Sabbath day only.
Now, who is dividing the body of Christ?
Mankind divides based upon their preferred beliefs.

That is immaturity, since the action is similar to that of siblings from the same family fighting amongst each other for the attention of their parents.

How many families do you know are that way today? There are brothers and sisters that because of different beliefs have not seen or talked to each other for years, Why?

Because they choose to divide themselves due to beliefs rather than to love one another as Christ loved us.

So, in understanding these words of Christ: Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Was to:
1. Take the pride of the Jewish nation away as being the only ones to have rightful access to the Father, the only way that Jesus could have been offered up as a sacrifice would be through the work of the High priest.
Therefore, if Jesus tells them that He is the only way; to them it is blasphemy, because He makes Himself equal to God and because the high priests (The Levitical priesthood) as a symbol of the coming Christ, to offer sacrifices to God, had the ability to offer Christ up for all mankind, one sacrifice for all time.
The sacrifice of Christ then ended the priest hood of mankind, and instituted the priesthood of God in Jesus.
2. Make of twin one. On this earth, there is neither head nor tail, for Christ alone is the head, and we are in His body, which alone is one and not two.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

“for ye are all one in Christ Jesus”...

Now, it would behoove us to unite under the banner of His love regardless of what we believe, as siblings, loving each other regardless of what we each believed.

Because there was a transition from Judaism to the Gospel of Christ, Paul, Peter and all the Apostles had to give direction, instructions to them in order to keep them on the right track.
But, if you notice as you read the bible that the Gentiles had no problem in believing Jesus for they had nothing to wall up their beliefs against what Jesus was saying.

Example: Mat 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
So, what I am saying is that the New Testament is for us a work book where we acquire knowledge and then experience it out, work it out as a matter of speaking, this so great a salvation granted us.

We have salvation, if we discover it, than we work out of it to perform the works of Christ to the perfecting of the saints.

Maturity then is to understand the facts correctly, apply them in love, and build the body of Christ up, rather than to divide or to tear it down because of our own desire to be right.

Show the love of Christ as if He were here with you towards all unbelievers, letting them know that salvation has been made available as a free choice and the benefits of accepting it.

But to say that if they don’t, that they are all going to hell, is to push our own consciences on them as being the only way and correct, rather than sharing the love of Christ as He shared it with us, which was without discrimination and unconditional.

Let us be a friend to everybody and let them determine whether they want to be ours or not.

Peace>>>AJ

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
The Scripture is "God-breathed..."

Whatever He said, in the Word of God, is what He want us to live, and to teach. With all due respect, you are not His counselor.

Those who love Him, cleave to and obey His every Word. His disciples are "learners." His people will continue to learn, until, He comes.

Jesus called the religious system, the "Mother of harlots." And He calls His people to "COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE..." If you belong to Him, you will obey His Voice and come out of the Catholic/Protestant religious system and her traditions, and back to His Word, alone.

Our traditions and opinions are not "God-breathed." His Word, alone, is.

His sheep hear His Voice. John 10:27.

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
Let's reveal the "Mother of harlots":

A few blasphemous claims appear in the ecclesiastical (Roman Catholic) dictionary, by Lucius Ferraris, entitled Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Vol. V1, pgs. 438, 442, article, "Pope." The Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913 edition, Vol. V1, p. 48 speaks of this book as "a veritable encyclopedia of religious knowledge," and "a precious mine of information."

"THE POPE is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not a mere man, BUT AS IT WERE GOD, and the vicar of God."

"The Pope is of such lofty and supreme dignity that, properly speaking, he has not been established in any rank of dignity, but rather has been placed upon the very summit of all ranks and dignities."

"He is likewise the DIVINE MONARCH and SUPREME EMPEROR and KING OF KINGS."

"Hence THE POPE is crowned with a triple crown, as KING OF HEAVEN AND OF EARTH AND OF THE LOWER REGIONS."

"So that if it were possible that the angels might err in the faith, or might think contrary to the faith, they could be judged and excommunicated by the Pope."

"THE POPE IS AS IT WERE GOD ON EARTH, sole sovereign of the faithful of Christ, CHIEF KING OF KINGS, having plenitude of power, to whom has been entrusted by the omnipotent God direction, not only of the earthly, BUT ALSO OF THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM."

"The POPE CAN MODIFY DIVINE LAW, since his power is not of man, but of God."

"We hold upon this earth THE PLACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY." - Pope Leo X111, in an Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894.

"For THOU ART ANOTHER GOD ON EARTH." - History of the Councils, vol. X1V, p.109.

"We define that the Holy apostolic See (the Vatican) and the Roman Pontiff hold the primacy over the whole world." - A Decree of the Council of Trent, The Most Holy Councils, vol. 13, col. 1167.

"Take thou the tiara adorned with the triple crown, and know that thou art the Father of princes and of kings, and art the Governor of the world." - Coronation Service of the Pontiffs.

"THE POPE IS THE SUPREME JUDGE...He is the vicegerent of Christ, who is not only priest forever, but also King of Kings, and Lord of lords." -Vatican Council, p.220.

"THE POPE is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but HE IS JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, hidden under the veil of flesh." - The Catholic National, July, 1895.

During the Vatican council of 1870, on January 9, it was proclaimed: "THE POPE IS CHRIST in office, CHRIST in jurisdiction and power...WE BOW DOWN before thy voice, O Pius, as before the voice of Christ, the God of truth; in clinging to thee, we cling to Christ."

"If a man refuse to hear the (Roman Catholic) Church, let him be considered - so the Lord commands - as a heathen and a publican." - Pope Pius X11, in an Encyclical Letter, The Mystical Body of Christ, June 29, 1943.

A MARK of the "Little Horn" (Antichrist) is "...he thinks to change times and laws." Dan 7:25. The, only, commandment in the Covenant, that, deals with time, is the fourth - the Sabbath commandment:

"Question.-Have you any other way of proving that the church has the power to institute festivals of precept?"
"Answer.- Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her,- she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority." -Rev. Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism, p. 174.

Rome says, "It's (Sunday's change for Saturday) the MARK of our authority to OVER-RULE God's law." Father Enright, C.S.S.R., President of Redemptorist College.

"Sunday is our MARK of authority...the Church is ABOVE THE BIBLE, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." The Catholic Record, Sept. 1, 1923.

"Of course the Catholic Church claims the change was her act...and the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Thomas, H.F., Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons in answer to a letter, regarding the change of the Sabbath.

"The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, 'No! by my divine power I ABOLISH THE SABBATH DAY, and COMMAND YOU to keep holy the first day of the week. And, lo! The entire civilized world BOWS DOWN in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church." Father Enright.

A mark in the forehead, symbolizes worship. A mark in the hand, symbolizes service.

"Thus THE PRIEST MAY in a certain manner,BE CALLED THE CREATOR OF HIS CREATOR, since by saying the words of the consecration, HE CREATES, as it were, JESUS in the sacrament, by giving him a sacramental existence, and PRODUCES HIM AS A VICTIM to be offered to the eternal Father. As in creating the world, it was sufficient for God to have said, let it be made and it was created. He spake, and they were made, so it is sufficient for the priest to say, 'Hoc est corpus meum,' and behold the bread is no longer the bread, but the body of Jesus Christ. 'The power of the priest,' say, St. Bernadine of Sienna, is the power of the divine person; FOR THE TRANSUBSTANTIATION OF THE BREAD REQUIRES AS MUCH POWER AS THE CREATION OF THE WORLD."

(emphasis added)

Do you hear the Voice of The Usurper? I do.

Is you allegiance to the "Mother of harlots," or, to the Word of God, alone?

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God...and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us." John 1

"And He was clothed in a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God." Rev 19:13.

Only those who obey Him, will have eternal life.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Herald,

If I was to pay the price for someone else’s evil deeds, in order to set them free, what do you suppose I would become in order to pay for them?

Let’s say the individual that I was going to set free from prison, was a rapist, a murderer, a child molester, a religious defrauder, a robber and just plain evil.

If I am to take that individuals place, would I then have His guilt on me and as if I, were Him?
Of course!
I would be the guilty one as well as to suffer that individuals penalty.

Jesus, became the mother of Harlots! He took all sin upon Himself in order to set us free!

That of course is a similitude. Similitude is defined: similarity, likeness, resemblance, semblance, identicalness, equality, equivalence and or uniformity.

Just to show you a glimpse of what you can not see:
Verse: REV 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters:
“The ***** that sitteth upon many waters?”, was the ark (a symbol of Christ) not lifted up upon many waters? Was not judgment passed upon Him for all of us?
The number 7 in that verse is a similitude of the 7-day creation where Jesus re-created the heavens and the earth in one day, a 24 hour period, the day He was crucified.
Lets look at the word *****dom, how was it considered in Jesus’ days?
Jdg 2:17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.
To go a whoring was to love another god, so if the Jewish converts when unto Jesus, they were considered to go a whoring.
Consider Jesus then, did He not go after all peoples not considered God’s people by the Jews?
That would make Jesus, by them then, a great *****-er wouldn’t it by their standards?

Jesus loved outside their standards.
*****dom is to reach outside Israel as Jesus was reaching towards the Samaritans and the world. Seen as a vine running over a wall by a well in Genesis 49:22 or as Jesus at the well in John 4:7 when he spoke to the Samaritan woman, he was reaching outside Israel and the disciples did not dare to ask him why he was talking to her. It was outside Jewish law.=*****dom.
Sitteth upon many waters is also a similitude for the ark, Jesus is the ark being lifted up the day of the cross.>>>Ken

The bible is written in such a way that it hides the truth to them that have no faith, but to them that seek with an earnest heart towards God more intimately, He gives revelation.
What you are seeing Herald is what everybody sees and thereby having as many conclusions about it as possible.
That is why, the Book of Revelation is a mystery to many, as for yourself know of the many books written about the end times without any of them being sure that, that’s truly the way of the end.

This is all new to you and you will have trouble understanding all this, but its all there.
You got to put 2 and 2 together as pieces of a puzzle in order to get the whole picture of Gods wonderful works.

Peace>>>AJ

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
And the second twit chimes in to join the first----:)

If I recall dear Sanctus, we were having a good discourse until a third party "chimed" in.

You are certainly welcomed to join the party, but, please, if there is something constructive to add, please do.
I don't ever recall addressing you by any derogatory names. If you don't agree, say so, but please, as a priest would you so kindly refrain from making personal derogatory remarks?

It is totally understandable to me that my views are foreign to your thinking and not of your ability to understand, given the circumstances your in.

Where as I, am free, to converse with anyone without discrediting their beliefs.

Peoples beliefs are there, whether they are right or wrong, and in the eyes of Jesus, they are bought souls, purchased with His own blood, and encourages us to love them as He loved and loves us.

Jesus on the cross looking down both on the believers and unbelievers, at the soldiers and high priest who put Him there, asks the Father to forgive them, for they knew not what they did.

As for brother herald, I see wheres his at, for I am willing to work with him and perhaps help him to understand the word of God without being judgmental towards others concerning their differences of beliefs.

If I am to minister the word of God, I must do it on His terms. His instructions to me are to love Him with all my mind, heart and soul and to also love my neighbor as my self.

My neighbor is anyone and everyone who crosses my path in life and in which I am able to convey the love of God in me in word and action towards them.

Give out the invitation, and if rejected, go on to the next one. There needs to be no condemnations, judgements or derogatory remarks concerning their beliefs.

The Holy Spirit is their guide and their teacher, where as I, but a vessel used of by God on His bitting.

Peace>>>AJ

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Herald, I see where you posted on another forum with the same message.
Reception there was not to friendly.

Your message, though well intentioned, is striving for the letter of the law, rather than by grace.

The bible is our school master, there to guide us in our learning, our work book, but the heart is where life is, and where Godliness is generated and demonstrated in action.

The bible says that if we claim to be religious, then let our works prove it.

For if Christ resides in you, then His works will flow as a spring of living waters out of you.

Need not religion to accomplish that.

Peace>>>AJ

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
Actually, many Christians have given a big "Amen" to this post, on many sites.

When Moses disobeyed God and struck the rock twice, God charged him with unbelief. Num 20:12. when the children of Israel disobeyed, they were not allowed to ENTER the Promised Land, because, of unbelief. Heb 3:19. Jesus could not do many works in Nazareth, because of their unbelief. Heb 3:12 says, that unbelief comes out of an EVIL heart. "...he that believeth not God, hath made him a liar." 1 John 5:10.

God links rebellion and unbelief.

But, Roms 16:26 refers to the "obedience of faith."

"By faith Abraham...obeyed.

Faith, is, always, obedient to the Word of God.

Jesus said, "Not every one that saith, Lord, Lord, shall ENTER into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven.

MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? ("Christians" do works in His name.)

And then will I profess to them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (lawlessness). Mt 7:21-23.

The flip side is "And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments, is a LIAR and the truth is not in him." 1 John 2:3,4.

How do we know that we love Him?

Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15.

"And THIS is love, that we walk after His commandments." 2 John 6

When He gave us the "Two Greatest Commandments," he was quoting the law. Deut 6:5; Lev 19:18. These two are a summation of The Ten.

If you love the Lord, supremely, you will not worship or bow down to other gods, take His name in vain, or, profane His holy day (the seventh day Sabbath: Gen 2:2,3; Ex 20:8-11 Isa 58:13).

If you love your neighbour as yourself, you will honor your parents, do no murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness or covet.

"By THIS we know that we love the children of God (#2), when we love God (#1) and keep His commandments: and his commandments are not grievous." 1 John 5:2,3.

Not to those who are under the New Covenant, and have His Covenant engraved upon their hearts and minds. Jer 31:31-34; Heb 8:10.

James 2:10,11 says, that if we break one of the commandments, we become transgressors of His law and are guilty of breaking all of them.

God charges the "Mother of harlots," with sin, which, is the "transgression of the law," 1 John 3:4, and "iniquity," which is lawlessness.

The "Mother of harlots does not keep His commandments - especially the 2nd, concerning graven images, and the fourth, referring to the Sabbath. She is disobedient and rebellious.

The Bride of Christ keeps His commandments, because she is obedient to His Word:

"And the dragon (Satan) was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Rev 12:17

"Here is the patience of the SAINTS: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Rev 14:12.

The Apostle John connects keeping His commandments with entering Heaven:

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

If He is Lord, obey His Word.

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
God charges the "Mother of harlots," with "sin," which is the "transgression of the law," and "iniquity," which, is lawlessness. She breaks the commandments.

The Bride of Christ keeps His commandments:

"And the dragon (Satan) was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Rev 12:17.

"Here is the patience of the SAINTS: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Rev 14:12.

The Apostle John connects keeping the commandments and entering Heaven:

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15.

Which includes the 2nd and the 4th.