Coincidences ?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Adaś

I don't see much difference between George Bush or Slobodan Milosevic.

Milosevic claimed that he did not know that his troops were killing innocents and burning their houses.
He claimed he tried to stop it.

George Bush said the same when the prison abuse scandal happened and all the other atrocities committed in Iraq by US forces.

If you can explain the difference ..... I'd love to hear it.

If not .... George Bush must be a war criminal just like Milosevic.
George Bush should be held accountable at the Hague.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Adaś

I don't see much difference between George Bush or Slobodan Milosevic.

Milosevic claimed that he did not know that his troops were killing innocents and burning their houses.
He claimed he tried to stop it.

George Bush said the same when the prison abuse scandal happened and all the other atrocities committed in Iraq by US forces.

If you can explain the difference ..... I'd love to hear it.

If not .... George Bush must be a war criminal just like Milosevic.
George Bush should be held accountable at the Hague.

Calm

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I'd rather nail him to the big tree in my backyard and let rabid coyotes gnaw on his nether regions, Calm. There are many reasons for that, but it's mostly just that I like using my air nailer. ;-)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I'd rather nail him to the big tree in my backyard and let rabid coyotes gnaw on his nether regions, Calm. There are many reasons for that, but it's mostly just that I like using my air nailer. ;-)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'd rather nail him to the big tree in my backyard and let rabid coyotes gnaw on his nether regions

I can't believe you said this Rev. Why, oh why would you do something so heinous and horrible to those poor coyotes. Have you any idea of the stomach ache these poor creatures would get? Sheesh. I can't believe YOU of all people would commit an act of cruelty to animals.

How about covering W with jam and leaving him for the ants instead?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'd rather nail him to the big tree in my backyard and let rabid coyotes gnaw on his nether regions

I can't believe you said this Rev. Why, oh why would you do something so heinous and horrible to those poor coyotes. Have you any idea of the stomach ache these poor creatures would get? Sheesh. I can't believe YOU of all people would commit an act of cruelty to animals.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

bigjoshuaw

Feb 14, 2005
You can't win a war against insurgents by killing women and children, abusing the general populace, or torturing people. You cannot force democracy at the point of a gun. You cannot invade sovereign states to steal their oil.

You cannot create peace by hugging trees! You may have to blow down a few to clear a path.

bigjoshuaw

Feb 14, 2005
You can't win a war against insurgents by killing women and children, abusing the general populace, or torturing people. You cannot force democracy at the point of a gun. You cannot invade sovereign states to steal their oil.

You cannot create peace by hugging trees! You may have to blow down a few to clear a path.

bigjoshuaw

Feb 14, 2005

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
There was no war in Iraq before the US invaded, bigjoshuaw. There were a lot of human rights abuses, but nothing any worse than things that were going on when the US was supporting Saddam and nothing worse than goes on in some countries that the US still considers friends.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
There was no war in Iraq before the US invaded, bigjoshuaw. There were a lot of human rights abuses, but nothing any worse than things that were going on when the US was supporting Saddam and nothing worse than goes on in some countries that the US still considers friends.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Bertrand Russell

One cannot subdue a man by holding back his hands. Lasting peace comes not from force
David Borenstein

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Bertrand Russell

One cannot subdue a man by holding back his hands. Lasting peace comes not from force
David Borenstein

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Bertrand Russell

David Borenstein